3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bodya Pavuk 06.01.20 09:50 am

Let's talk about costumes (Marvel's Spider-Man)

Hello ! Today I would like to talk about the costumes which will be in this game. The developers say that it will be a lot of costumes, so let's think about what costumes we would like to see. First of all, I would like to see Ultimate Spidey

I liked him because of his big white lenses and the classic spider on the chest and back. Second, I would like to see the suit of the Trilogy of Sam Raimi

This is my favorite trilogy !

I would also like to see the costumes from the first and second Amazinga

he's not a bad design

I really liked the suit big Time

Also Iron Spider costume that Tony stark made for Peter

The suit Spider-Man 2099 from the future year is also very cool !

Beautiful costume from the new comic book All New All Different

Definitely for me the game must be Black Suit Symbiote

And of course, suit from the Confrontation !

And what would you like to see the costumes in this game ?
23 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sssses52 06.01.20

I'd like a suit like that

B
Bodya Pavuk 06.01.20

Sssses52
Yes, he is also very cool !

M
Misha Lopatin 06.01.20

I would like to see the suit a perfect spider

And spider killer

B
Bodya Pavuk 06.01.20

Mike Lopatin
Perfect and Cool !

M
Misha Lopatin 06.01.20

The costume of the Scarlet spider (Ben Reilly) also I would like to see

a
android-zone 06.01.20

costume Noir.
Looks cool, I like it.

B
Bodya Pavuk 06.01.20

android-zone
Yeah, but Noir was cool in Shattered Dimensions, because there was the atmosphere, and then it will not look very

B
Bodya Pavuk 06.01.20

Mike Lopatin
It is very beautiful ! I remember watching the cartoon in 1994, and he was there too, only it's not quite a costume, clone

R
Revive 06.01.20

Costumes from the first game on PC:

y
yagaorl 06.01.20

I do not know everything, but I wish all the costumes were a little different, not in terms of color and grace, and such force as in the suit of venom, the spider was stronger, or gave other possible uses of the web, or speed as the spider 2099, well, that is, that each suit had its own uniqueness, but better, and not just one.. the Game wouldn't spoil, and has even graced...

M
Maksim Apelsin 06.01.20

B
Bodya Pavuk 06.01.20

yagaorl
Totally agree with you ! More could be done to the costume of Spider-Man 2002 was organic on the web, and the costume 2012 the web was from Web shooters. And the symbiote would give strength, like you said, and so on

B
Bodya Pavuk 06.01.20

Also would love to see the suit Wrestler

s
solaris8611 06.01.20

superheroes185
both hands of the wrestler

s
solaris8611 06.01.20

everything except the confrontation between a bad costume

B
Bodya Pavuk 06.01.20

Solaris project
What don't you like him ? Probably because of the stripes, right ? But you know what lens to suit the developers took it from standoff, eh

H
Holly Jolly 06.01.20

hardly ever of course it will but you can pomechtat. I would like that insomniac refused the usual suits and the appearance depends to the gadgets spider and also it would affect the style of play(something similar happened in the recent injustice 2). like if you shake the web shooters then you have more tricks with webs and they look different, swing the belt any more gadgets like that spider mines from gameplay and also a changing view, the suit itself or from light fabric for mobility or from a more dense to protect and look had also changed. would change lenses each would be its features type lens-binoculars, lens imager and all that and most importantly it would have been easy to explain logically, Peter's a scientist, so he is constantly working to suit

n
norgi 06.01.20

Here Insomiac has revealed the first costume for the spider,two more under construction

L
LaFeT666 06.01.20

waiting for suit spider killer

S
SanyiaK 06.01.20

LaFeTsewa
Will not