3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dimmi 16.09.19 02:31 pm

Table for interaction with the animals (Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey)

Can someone come in handy, did a table for interaction with the animals, share.
This is all that is needed for predatory advances. I now have two rows.
Not sure about evading uzkogolovyj Mamba, there may be a different beast,not yet checked. And is it possible to scare the elephant, perhaps instead someone else.
Spoiler
9 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ryker.. 16.09.19

Dimmy
In the arches of Savannah there are Horses :/

L
L43n0R 16.09.19

Dimmy
From uzkogolovyj Mamba can Dodge

M
Magnumium 16.09.19

L43n0R
and what's so difficult to overate principle maybe?If like me, people can't kill the Mamba jumping on it, just jump in any direction. in addition to the forehand, then beat it, and are willing, why mandatory counterattack

K
Karl_Smith 16.09.19

Magnumium
how to hit after a Dodge?

M
Magnumium 16.09.19

Karl_Smith
kind of like when you do a somersault at the enemy, under it or over it , you need to let go of the jump button, well, it is on the controller, not sure if this is right exactly, but it seems so

L
L43n0R 16.09.19

Magnumium
In the game the combat system is put on evasion and counterattacks. No animal attacks you it does not hit.
And I hope the game is extremely small, their properties are not explained, with some items you can do 3 different functions(such as coconut).
And generally as soon as you pass 2 of evolution and don't see any gameplay changes I want to carry the game(even the map in any way over millions of years does not change, and I would like something that has moved to change the starting location [jungle\lake]). The only one who is even slightly changed in appearance - macaque. Nonlinearity - no development, although the development of hominids was not linear.
Hyde started for the first 2 hours of the game, when it seemed that the game is so casual. After that were mostly technical issues: how to fix bugs, like mechanics use when working with mutations(because nichrome is not obvious in the skill menu to look for these mutations).

M
Magnumium 16.09.19

L43n0R
generally there is Savannah, and you can just wait and hope that dobavit DLC and patches with interesting things

L
L43n0R 16.09.19

Magnumium
Like if this Savannah somehow rounded up forcibly by some events, it would be somehow interesting (for example, a fire in the jungle, at least the cut scene and teleport to a new location). In fact, now is a mediocre survival, which have nothing to do. 3 buildings, there is little hope of freedom for creativity there. To survive for the sake of survival - stupid.
The game looks like the project paradoxes (unfinished, based on the additions). And I'm afraid of what might happen with Mass Effect Andromeda, when just canceled the release of the DLC because of the failure in selling the game. The dumbest thing in the most ME:A was the reference for these DLC (there is already a spoiler that will be the end of the game and it's just a hint at DLC).

M
Magnumium 16.09.19

L43n0R
it is logical, but I'm no expert on games and do not understand, so I think that for a first project this is good, unless you know that one of the creators did the Assassin, though...One person hardly would have changed the whole game, so I'm more interested in what they will have next game and whether they will do