3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Huramovich 06.01.20 09:55 am

A question about DLC (Fallout 4)

The question is , if you download all the official updates which are now installed and they will just extend the game (supposedly map rastiratsa and will be a new location, all the extras just installed and will work together with originalnoj game ) or not ? and they just can't play it , play individually but rather one at a time !
10 Comments
Sort by:
J
Jack_5 06.01.20

Yes.)))

H
Huramovich 06.01.20

Jack_5
Yes !?)))))

B
Bayun4ik 06.01.20

Huramovich
Far Harbor Nuka world will add new locations , and new quest line , Automation - new quest line , Workshop construction . They will be added to the main game and they can be held together with the main plot .

S
Strchi 06.01.20

Bayun4ik
And in automatron there are a couple of small locations new...

B
Bayun4ik 06.01.20

Strchi
Is . I just answered in General terms :)

M
Mag Otshelnik 06.01.20

Yes the DLC is new quests, the companions, etc.
Only neprikajannoi the Persian there nefig to do.
At least I need 100го level to go there.

f
fox345 06.01.20

Dad Cheburator
That kind of nonsense? In Nuka-World always went as soon as opened up this possibility (30 level) that would quickly take the ability to Knowledge produced by the blood. After Far Harbor for the ability Wisdom hunter. And no problems were not experienced. We just need to choose perks wisely to craft weapons and armor.

M
Mag Otshelnik 06.01.20

fox345
To each his own.

H
Huramovich 06.01.20

Bayun4ik
Thanks for telling ! And one more question to you ! I bought all the updates in the incentive , there is still a discount of 60 percent ! And how much is it to install ?? in games they are not displayed !

B
Bayun4ik 06.01.20

Huramovich
You're welcome :) I am in your other topic said :) good Luck in the conquest of the wasteland :)