3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SID_A7X 06.01.20 09:55 am

not enough memory to complete the transaction (Resident Evil 7)

here's began to pop up
19 Comments
Sort by:
S
SID_A7X 06.01.20

The problem can be

V
Vadim Burmistrov 06.01.20

SID_A7X
Pirates ? If Yes then either perestanavlivaya or repak another start,I think will help.

S
SID_A7X 06.01.20

Vadim Burmistrov
Pirates,yesterday everything was fine,until I reinstalled

Z
Zoran 198 06.01.20

Sergey Antonuk
what kind of patch?

B
BarBossZP 06.01.20

Zoran 198
Rock, and especially run it's not worth...

D
Dzengrave 06.01.20

Similar problem. Solutions are not found?

Z
Zoran 198 06.01.20

well, if you play that you have in your profile:) that memory is clearly not enough!(configuration of the computer to at least write)

Z
Zoran 198 06.01.20

SID_A7X
when an error occurs?

Z
Zoran 198 06.01.20

SID_A7X
demolition of the old wood on vidyuhi and put it after reboot new. (judging by the error text, some light videhoe and image processing) config in the Studio please!!!!

B
BarBossZP 06.01.20

The memory much potirayut texture (Although fps is not much riding), on average the system unit (I have i5 3570, GTX 660, 8 Gb RAM) should be put medium textures, if put strongly in 10-15 minutes throws an error on the desktop... Well, to put medium textures, other settings to fit your computer. In General the engine is still the shit (IMHO).

S
SID_A7X 06.01.20

Zoran 198
Windu reinstalled was fine

S
SID_A7X 06.01.20

Have long had to carry her all tupil specifically

S
Starkin 06.01.20

SID_A7X
you could Win netrogat the paging file to put to Automatically choose the pagefile in the game is leaking RAM and it arr on the HDD, and you have probably stood its value

B
Berillium 06.01.20

I have this error popping up after about 15 min of the game. Textures are on high, although RAM I have should be enough, I understand the error as 3Gb cards so much and all the way up to 8Gb. I think we need to really wait for the patches... the Question is only one, there will be enough players have the willpower to wait for him?

PS Changed the paging file to auto - didn't help. Still 15 minutes later took off with the above error... Try another option with medium textures. If that doesn't help, then definitely wait for the patch.

a
asdewaz 06.01.20

At me such happens not so often, 16 GB's of RAM and a graphics card of 4 GB, it's in optimization or a bug of the game.

C
Crosstor 06.01.20

I have a license, 8 GB RAM, 3 GB video, from the constant crashes with the message on shortages of memory has helped to move pagefile from SSD to conventional hard, and increase its size to 4600 MB.

M
MagicHero 06.01.20

The game is miserable, the picture on the ultra eye gouge and play. The fact that many crashes due to the lack of VRAM, it really is possible, I have the game scored all 8 gigs!!! of video memory. This is the first game that was able to score all 8 gigs.

D
Ded MastDay 06.01.20

MagicHero
I want more say, this piece of bad code, with this miserable plot, manages in addition to the eight gigs of RAM to gobble up another 12 gigs of page file. When I turned the game on ultra immediately after the third of the Witcher, I couldn't believe my eyes.

S
Steve Taller 06.01.20

MagicHero wrote:
The game is miserable, the picture on the ultra eye gouge and play.
Svetoslav wrote:
I want more say, this piece of bad code, with this miserable plot,
what are you talking about???? the recommended РЕ7 one of the coolest, you just have everything on ultra put, I passed on the gth 780 and medium settings because the game is very demanding on the video memory, then when launched on 1080ти is visual heaven and earth.