3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kelt 06.01.20 09:55 am

Panzer division Playground.ru [TDPG] (World of Tanks)

=)
253 Comments
Sort by:
D
DiLouk 06.01.20

Approve.
But still we need tournaments and upsetting! champion is boring.

A
Aventadors 06.01.20

Yes, topic cleaned of wrapp

j
johnybro 06.01.20

yay! soon the tournaments will be! Dee, congratulations on your appointment. you can count on me, if that.

D
DiLouk 06.01.20

What other purpose? In any case.
upd found this nonsense...

1) http://worldoftanks.ru/news/?category=4

The rest is duty com. composition.

S
SkyStar84 06.01.20

And you're probably a wimp - DiLouk

S
ShefArdMM 06.01.20

Not see now the reasons for which is hitting Dima. If he offers to clean lookout for the tournaments - the flag, the title, powers in his hands. With the appropriate responsibility.

S
ShefArdMM 06.01.20

And Mars. If you were concerned about the discipline, then maybe it is time to create difficulties of its perpetrators.

D
DiLouk 06.01.20

I have stupidly no time for this. I'm even in the game almost do not come.

SkyStar84
pix.PlayGround.ru
Unlike everyone here, I'm the one who single-handedly assembled a team for the tournament. At the very first tournament for PG, Steel Storm times MBT. We had no clan, no settled team, no anketo a dozen different card, even channel in Kazakhstan was not. But I chose a team in the main and reserve composition, arranged the first training, prepared the strategy and led the team in the first battle, after several hours of waiting before us when the turn comes, many are gone, but I managed to rebalance the composition. Yes, we lost, but one week is not enough to prepare a team of strangers to each other people. But later this team grew up a clan Panzer Division PlayGround.ru

Remind me, what do You personally managed to cause a stir here, to call me a wuss? Read carefully.

e
exeBOX 06.01.20

The main players notify. With me 100% would be, if anything, to contact via PM PG. And I have a desire to play with you side-by-side. Expect just the Absolute mouth, still they gave me more of Luba than Champion. Since I'm more of Artaud, in our clan, I already vifromline about.261.
Dimych, if you have any tips for beginner on about.261 will be very grateful if prompt as you it ride.
PS at the expense of Prime-time. Said unsubscribe in company topics, but I'm not going to engage in a specific company, so I both played nice and comfortable. So I decided to unsubscribe here.
In principle, I am satisfied with almost any time. My suggestion is FRI, SAT, sun - from 17: 00 to 00-00.
My time is +2 GMT. So I think to master if that before 2 p.m. local time you can.

D
DiLouk 06.01.20

exeBOX
Words will not help here. Better look at the water on YouTube. Art as art, the only requirements for the hands and head high, and runoff from the habit will popabol. Holidasy little similar.

E
Einheri 06.01.20

and in the flow of habit will popabol
Did not notice this)
11th battle while dragging a 60% hit rate and 3,000+ damage per battle. Until...
The only tank that the drain I liked its top-end predecessor.

j
johnybro 06.01.20

di have a long tongue and no responsibility for it. he has time to work and no time for him to answer.
time goes by, the appointing official.
a lot of the time I say to myself not necessary. here and give 15-20 minutes a day.

D
DiLouk 06.01.20

johnybro
Due to some unclear resentment, of anger, want to force me to do something? Okay.

Appoint You an honorary sponsor of the clan! Time is money! You will each month to transfer to each member of the clan for 2500 gold on a premium account! You can start right now to report me for execution.

K
Kelt 06.01.20

pix.PlayGround.ru

Delivered))) From old archives)

D
DiLouk 06.01.20

Celt
And you would have a mess to stop, and you further inflame trying.

And then, knowing Morrowind, nick on top is the name of the one who speaks, not I say)

S
SkyStar84 06.01.20

DiLouk and what feats you had before me on the drum.Important current results. But it is not. I'm in the clan just soldiers.And it suits me. Will additional load will perform according to their abilities and skills.

D
DiLouk 06.01.20

SkyStar84
Not to insult people just like that, don't you think? Calling someone weak, good enough to provide justification and their own achievements or apologize. Neither the one nor the other, I do not see. I am also in the clan of soldier as you put it - I didn't take a place in the kom. the composition, knowing full well that at the organizational feats I won't have time. But in the past they were, believe me, to organize very difficult. And I think you have every right to demand from the new command, since they assumed responsibility for the clan, do it properly, as I did. I remember that once we have someone undertook to organize the team, but didn't even bother to read the rules... you need to apply for participation? I haven't heard it... And now no one is even trying to organize anything.
To see this stagnation is not pleasant to me, and just playing boring. Tournaments are always a very interesting part of the game, which is something I forgot :(

j
johnybro 06.01.20

Dee, in a personal and not to write anything here on this topic.

e
exeBOX 06.01.20

Damn well I couldn't resist))) - Kelt where is it?)

_
_Rogal_Dorn_ 06.01.20

exeBOX
Like Maura, well or MB oblivion.