3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
blz1488 06.01.20 09:56 am

Help setting up a stream (Call of Duty: Black Ops 4)

Help setting up a stream (1080 TI, ryzen 2700)

Guys hi.
Faced with the problem configuration of the stream, already a week trying to show a good quality picture on the twitch.
Test game Call of duty : Black Ops 4
Tried all options, interested in as 1920x1080, as the iron took just under a quality.
Stream through Prots (although none also tried,the quality is better).
Settings tried everything:
Preset CPU usage - put the fast/faster - the picture is good, but the stream lag. Veryfast - bad picture quality, pixels.
Bitrate alternated from 2500 to 11500, tried about 100 combinations in conjunction with the installation of the CPU.
Obital all the forums, watched all the VIDOS on stream in Ryazan 2700( 2700x, i7-8700k etc), tried all the options from the Internet.
Summary: Play comfortably in all settings but the picture of the stream suffers. I may have missed, maybe something else. Understand, as you can see, so-so.
Please suggest optimal settings for my hardware:
GTX 1080ti
AMD 2700 Ryzen
Mother Asrock gaming x370 x
Operative - Patriot 16gb ddr4

PS tried as OBS and OBS streamlabs on streamlabs like the quality is better and more intuitive user interface, so I chose it.

Thank you!!!!
4 Comments
Sort by:
F
Fullex 06.01.20

blz1488
Frame loss is not it? In recording, the lag is also present? Choose the best server for the stream?

F
Fullex 06.01.20

The speed of the Internet? Record streams test with monitoring laid out, we're not Vanga.

A
Antidepressant Dok 06.01.20

Weak bucket . Don't even try. Me iron . p at least need ray tracing !
You should at least record or screens shown.

G
GetJet 06.01.20

Antidepressant Doc
How is it possible to stream without ray tracing? This is blasphemy! Aren't you ashamed??? It is clear that is all you have to lag and slow down.