3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
Yahakidd 06.01.20 09:56 am

A few questions on traps asse (Diablo 2)

1. She is a pure mage ? No skills in martal arts ? But still approx. 20 points remains, maxing out Fade ?
2. What to take in hand (what TOP ?) ? Are there claws type +5 traps ? Or English rules ?
3. Whether it is necessary fcr ? Cheto I did not notice the difference in firing speed traps between 0 and 90 fcr. Or maybe IAS necessary ?
4. Does the bonus light DMG and minus light RES from facets and Griffon ?

Thanks in advance for answers - for those who fumbles and answer the case.

PS. LoD Soft.
66 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sweety_Mustard 06.01.20

1. Yes, you can still fasten runeword chaos and ride through the mobs with WW.
2. 2 claw 3 traps 3 Ls or + 2 AssA/3 Ls + - great/ runik talons + claw slow down can (Googly WSM bug). For example - sell on HC 2 traps 3 HP 1 juice in East and the couple will Siberut ^^.
3. from the FCR depends on a mind blast. IAS needed for spreading traps.
4 no.

m
minovalo 06.01.20

1 in Mind Blast. Residues in Fire Blast (merc help), Weapon Block, Fade (if chest is not Treachery) , or Shadow to taste.

D
DevilMayCry_AID 06.01.20

I understand that you want a pure PVM Ah,no Ani.Because pvp or Asa with Eni will be different.
1.MAG.You can swing dragon flight convenient to HKS or run through the crowd of unnecessary mobs quickly fly.20 points from pvp ASI would have gone into mind blast or weapon block(if you play s/s), for PVM I would keep fire blast vs imonov.Fade in PVM skill is so-so.
2.There are 2 claws/3лс and 3/3лс.Hoto norms machine problems with the cuts, will not have to run under slow fade, and enable the BoS.
3.From FKR depends castes MB, etc,from the IAS, the speed of ejection of the traps.In the guide to the hybrid ase ng written about the WSM bug.But if you run BoS to bother the IAS is not particularly necessary.
4.Does not.

m
minovalo 06.01.20

Such a skill, giving freestuff fibres. But what I mean, the same software run faster. ;)

G
Grinaaa Morningstar 06.01.20

Shoto begins to burn from the phrases soft same. You have to be retarded probably unrealistic to hardcore to die without the Internet and so on.
Everybody knows that to kill mobs and farm level everyone can, skills are not needed. But if the penis to boast must - have pvp. Therefore, if a man dropped you in pvp you have every right to talk to him on the forum in any form. I was like every time I will remind you that the people who write about Softouch.

Y
Yahakidd 06.01.20

Thank you !
I understand that you want a pure PVM Ah,no Ani.
Yes, all pop, PVM softcore ).

O
Obsessed 06.01.20

Therefore, if a man dropped you in pvp you have every right to talk to him on the forum any tone
Grenaa Morningstar, :D you would think, otherwise someone stops! Checkoutroot, for example :D or Rintik. or Nobatia ))

m
minovalo 06.01.20

Where in the word soft wormed the word noob? You there from Ueno cosewic still, or what? :D And what's pvp?

3m3m 06.01.20

poigral denek na hc, tamownie obitateli v 90% sly4ayah daje i ne sliwali o vsakix fcr/fhr breikah, begayt s merkami s auroi defiance pologovno - i govorat wo def v pvm rewaet MERK JE TANKOVAT DOLJIN !

G

passed wrote:
Although what I soft the same
Yes, any post of yours carries one message - the software for newbies, HC for accou.
Obsessed
Well, there is a difference between (no+-)omitted or adequate server-side crank/laughing stock ;D

m
minovalo 06.01.20

Not at all. But what's the point in Sofka, except pvp (well, and the Assembly Gere for this case)? Oh yeah, I would say that in the FDA sense even less.

S
Shaka_podorojala 06.01.20

Obsessed
and when it with all sorts of pests it was necessary to talk from the condition X ?
this pests have to prove otherwise and to prove that they are not pests
justified - the question is settled, no? their problem

S
Sweety_Mustard 06.01.20

passed
Thank God that I switched to HC - and then I probably also would such systems developed ^^
3m3m
You are so similar with the Military - she's there too, all trying to learn how to play it :D

G

passed
explain what are the differences between software from hardcore. As for me - the number of players there are only. Wigs led easy, swing easy, stuff to dislodge easily. The only thing that can break your game - sudden reset of your Internet. Well, or bungling (but if you die in the game from mobs that you can do in D2 don't play probably).

m
minovalo 06.01.20

Only in the tick, of course. :peka:

S
Somberlain 06.01.20

I think you need to play where you like, this should be the determining factor, not the presence of a sense in game on SC or HC. The point of the game is to enjoy it.
on topic: facets/Griffon does not affect traps, but work with shock web and fire blast

3m3m 06.01.20

Sweety_Mustard
raznica v tom 4to mojno slywat adekvatnie soveti, a mojno slywat yenno

S
Sweety_Mustard 06.01.20

3m3m I Think she thinks the same way - you're not related to her?

3m3m 06.01.20

Sweety_Mustard
takje kak eto to4no? ofc net

m
magyarorszag 06.01.20

> She is a pure mage ? No skills in martal arts ? But still approx. 20 points remains, maxing out Fade ?
You can throw one in dragon talon to the mobs to scatter. It's not a particularly strong ability, when he has little damage, but it gives a knockback effect on all mobs in the radius of its effect, discarding them. If ias is sufficient, it is possible to clamp the enemies to the walls and to finish Trapani. Either to scatter the crowd, if surrounded. If there is a good yellow nails - you can use dragon claw, tiger strike and cobra strike. The first gives a double blow with claws, the second increases the damage (with three balls quite seriously), and the third works a bit like life tap from draculs, and only restores more mana. But it should have a nice yellow claws have high ias. Hc are you unlikely to find. Although it is OK if yuzaesh two chaos'a made in claws runic talons (claw dragol'om can Phys+light of immunol punching, because those claws are magic damage). But on the balance of skills fade maxing out is not necessary. Enough in the chest to have armor on his precast. And maxing out is either mind blast, that was longer than the mill mobs, or fire blast, as already above advised. Either venom. The poison will not be superfluous. But he, too, would the gear from prakasham to have. The type of bramble and trangoul gloves

> What to take in hand (what TOP ?) ? Are there claws type +5 traps ? Or English rules ?
The nischebrodsky option is claws with a picture like runic talons (can be greater talons), blue with 40 ias and 2 or 3 holes (you can sort of buy Anya are). They do not even have +3 traps. Throw back selki and put in the right slot. It will be claw based with ias. The second claw already can something with skill or type of Bartoka. The main thing is to together this without burst of speed gave you one last break for traps (don't forget after the swap weapons or death to remove and put back the left claw to the right stood the chief). And yuzaetsya fade. Or if you are hunting to run with English - it is necessary to use burst of speed and see how much ias should be on the last break of the traps. Without bos with English is not going to be able to run. Like trechery, a cap with 3 holes and a 15 ias jewel and so on, you can fill a need ias, but I can't remember how many there should be. The point is that English hemorrhoids. NAT RES need to type with armor

> whether it is necessary fcr ? Cheto I did not notice the difference in firing speed traps between 0 and 90 fcr
Need to cast mind blast. Break the 65 fcr you will be enough in pve. Or at least pick up no less than 42, to very very slowly not to throw ogusuku

> does the bonus light DMG and minus light RES from facets and Griffon ?
No. So for pve ASI Griffon is to break in the 102 fcr, (there are perverts in the world who dresses for pve with claws for 102 fcr) And put on something else. The same tiara +3 traps will be much more useful