3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dovakin Tupogolovyy 06.01.20 09:57 am

How to kill ? what am I doing wrong ? (The Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind)

Can't kill Florian's or whatever his name is, the one who killed the tax collector. Shorter took out a few worms and realized that the game is not worth the wait and the simulator, clicking on that, but I bought the weapons and armor appropriate abilities of my hero, so why this Florian knocks me down with a single blow and I'm short silver sword I give him less damage than I did him with your bare hands ?
7 Comments
Sort by:
J
JoKeRD07 06.01.20

Dragonborn Jughead
Swing accuracy and agility. Not so simple, and you'll continue to be there to click all enemies. I think in a fairy-tale?

A
AT_Sagor 06.01.20

RPG components are heartless, could make allowances Domacinu.

D
Dovakin Tupogolovyy 06.01.20

JoKeRD07
It turned out that the knockdown because of stamina, forget about it

I
ItachiSan_RUS 06.01.20

AT_Sagor
Dovalina no discounts. To survive here, you need to be at least the Champion of Cyrodiil, and is normal - Nerevarinom. Domakinov slap as repulsed children.

D
Dovakin Tupogolovyy 06.01.20

ItachiSan_RUS
Oh Oh also I test. I kingdom come in the hardcore mode has passed. you need only to understand the mechanics of what and how works

a
alex8ball 06.01.20

all your anawiki is the percentage of success of actions when using this skill.

L
Lodnar 06.01.20

It is best in battle against the enemies beating the hands to drink potions to Restore stamina.(Moreover, it is better to fight. To the Reserve Forces were at maximum during the whole battle.) Punches is reduced and the lower it is, the weaker and less strikes hero. A lowering of the Reserve Forces of the hero to 0 and below will have to lie in a guaranteed knockout.