3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
w
we get what we deserve 06.01.20 09:57 am

The civil war in Syria

Subject, to discuss the conflict!
91 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sayonara 06.01.20

Yeah I can't wait to end. In favor of the current government.

s
stalker7162534 06.01.20

Mуstique
Turn off the TV!

f
ferocious Bunny 06.01.20

According to the CIA in the Executive elections in 2014 , Bashar Assad can gain up to 75% .

http://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%90%D1%81%D0%B0%D0%B4,_%D0%91%D0%B0%D1%88%D0%B0%D1%80

Whose the telly off , and Stalker ?

K
KOLBAS 06.01.20

Death to America and capitalism to the dustbin of history.Just because of this evil Empire so much grief on our planet.And in Syria, the conflict is undoubtedly secretive with the participation of pindostan.

F
FerroR 06.01.20

SAUSAGES
said SAUSAGES sitting for the American computer using American Windows and usause American browser ) Scoops so funny.

K
KOLBAS 06.01.20

FerroR
And what have me,all the made China or Malaysia or as it's called.I have nothing pentecosta no.
PS
McDonald's never was(!), than indescribably proud.

f
ferocious Bunny 06.01.20

FerroR-American sitting at a computer

American computer.... - it's very funny .

M
Mag Otshelnik 06.01.20

ferocious Bunny
Rabbit,please remind me the name of the company issuing the PC.

K
KOLBAS 06.01.20

Cheburator one and only
Asus.

S
Sayonara 06.01.20

stalker7162534
Turn off the TV!
I don't watch it. From the other room to hear, but that does not stop the propaganda to influence my head :(

SAUSAGES
McDonald's never was(!), than indescribably proud.
If you ever seen a Hollywood movie, a penny the price of your achievements!

F
FerroR 06.01.20

SAUSAGES
China is only the Assembly. Components themselves and chips praklyatye Pindos do. And the idea of them.

Sitting at a computer betray the Motherland!!111

K
KOLBAS 06.01.20

FerroR
Pindos guys do nothing but lewdness.Nation, gang, so to do something positive , not in their genes.To kill, to steal ,to slander -they know it.No wonder, the Indians trained.This time.About ideas.Here, too, is not so simple.Yes, even their ideas, and what?They fly planes and light bulbs incl., although this is our ideas.Just asking, I do not need to sell about Edison.
PS,
And th are the components in China collect?that itself is did I collect?Oh, amers, they are so stupid)))

F
FerroR 06.01.20

SAUSAGES
Pindos guys do nothing but lewdness. - it is diagnosed. Pendosy are bad, and generally rot. That they have a higher standard of living rashkinsky several times and a lot of emigrants to the States )

K
KOLBAS 06.01.20

FerroR
Why are You so actively defending?You Amer?About-hurt the Baltic States?
It should be noted, the standard of living of citizens in the United States(law) are quite different(as in other and at us).So tales of the sweet life in America, as it is not convincing,and the tea now is not the end of the 80s. This prpaganda now has no wheels.
PS
And You heard pentecosta, the government is watching and listening on their(and other) citizens?Just a nightmare and savagery.Here You have a democratic Big brother reality)))

F
FerroR 06.01.20

pentecosta, the government watches and listens to his(and not only) citizens? - not the government but a separate entity. States have generally, the elite and government officials are divided into two conventional types: patriots, traditionalists and supporters of globalism.

PS. We have a wire from Soviet times in use, however, if the United States is guaranteed at least some security (although I do not approve of state intervention in the lives of citizens), in Russia and the CIS wiretapping purely for chaos use.

K
KOLBAS 06.01.20

FerroR
pentecosta, the government watches and listens to his(and not only) citizens? - not the government, and a separate structure
Ah,that's it!A separate structure!And nakogo they work?Whose order is carried out?The current does not have to sell to us here that they(some structures) work in the public interest and democracy.You are here lovers of the West, well, interesting and fresh ready to defend the law no matter what.That's something in another country is a horror and a sin and interference in private life,guard-dictatorship!And here in the us-that is the norm!It's for the good that torture and wiretapping.Democracy!
PS
You know what's interesting, I didn't hear good words in address USA, even from those who were there(for work or vacation, etc.).Most say that it is not something that we imagined in the late 80's. Not heaven, not Paradise.Police second-in ghetto, poverty, homeless enclaves of ethnic gangs.Brrr.

B
BJayDS 06.01.20

Not heaven, not Paradise.Police second-in ghetto, poverty, homeless enclaves of ethnic gangs.Brrr.
And there on the streets of hang Negroes.

K
KOLBAS 06.01.20

BJayDS
In vain ernichayu.Them and hung up and the photo was removed mercy and poveshennyh and then each other is often sent out as postcards.And plates only fo white and fo Kolor from public places has recently been removed.Read.It was even beloved by many there is in Wikipedia(!).
PS
I think there will soon black white in the open to hang become.That and business.There is already in many quarters,white is off limits.Democracy, and th.)

s
stalker7162534 06.01.20

ferocious Bunny According to the CIA

This is for you, one grandmother at the entrance said? And defochka? Whose TV had seen? Someone who told you on the Wiki writes garbage? For your reference go and find - According to the CIA, in the presidential election in 2014, Bashar al-Assad could take up to 75%[53]. NOW I will tell you what do the numbers in square brackets [53] is a footnote to the source. Look at the footnote - and who wrote it and what? And this is from the article published in al-Manar, the Libyan media created Hezbollah.

So turn off the TV from the terrorists darling!

s
stalker7162534 06.01.20

SAUSAGES Death to America, and capitalism to the dustbin of history.Just because of this evil Empire so much grief on our planet.And in Syria, the conflict is undoubtedly secretive with the participation of pindostan.

If you want to write how much you hate US then you here and here

And what about the conflict in Syria, first learn something about this country. At least read the Wiki.
Find out who are the Assads, who reigned in Syria since 1966. In the country for decades, the state of emergency.

PS Now about capitalism. Capitalism in Russia. From Russia selling weapons to Assad. That's why someone inspires you from a TV that Assad is good, and revolt against the tyrant gave US.