3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Teranaft234 06.01.20 09:58 am

Enigma - Transcript (Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus)

Welcome. Tell me how to decipher the codes of the Enigma ?
In the process, give a couple seconds, not enough time to understand what was happening, and punch cards are spent...
38 Comments
Sort by:
w
walkris 06.01.20

Teranaft234
Anything heavy! Select the top and bottom that would coincide with the full picture and so 5 times for a full transcript.
Examples
z.s. It made no sense to go to the game and make screens so it is now in the middle of a mission and hardly left me the saves where there are codes of Enigma.
Can make a video if you do not understand.

w
walkris 06.01.20

Cyrcus
not that part of the game, the question on"Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus 2017, and a link to an example 'Wolfenstein: The New Order in 2014

T
Teranaft234 06.01.20

walkris
In simple terms it's like a game of Dominoes, you need to find which bone from the top.
Yeah, I already realized. The more frightening and cause panic, time ))), which is set aside for hacking.

T
Teranaft234 06.01.20

walkris
walkris wrote:Can you make a video, if you do not understand.
And how do you capture the screen ? I have with any software, the game is not even from Nvidia Ansel(((

w
walkris 06.01.20

Teranaft234
don't normally do this, but the last time I used HyperCam

w
walkris 06.01.20

Teranaft234
On the office website you can download and try demo version
Спойлерhttp://www.solveigmm.com/ru/products/hypercam/
let me know the results, I wonder.

T
Teranaft234 06.01.20

walkris
The result of HyperCam or what ?
I yet partially scored on the passage. I can not understand how to take on the main quest is this the end? and the Hammer eve, for 10-OK minor quests that are too lazy to go to the same locations, even you are not lazy, and wildly enraged. Token no jobs on the sub is wildly bombed it...

w
walkris 06.01.20

Teranaft234
Yes, on HyperCam. Will work properly or not.
Table with map use?

T
Teranaft234 06.01.20

walkris
Yes I do,but there are only minor tasks to eliminate oberkommando....

w
walkris 06.01.20

Teranaft234
I'm excited, it's only to manageable dog came.

T
Teranaft234 06.01.20

walkris
I yesterday passed. Although there can be the most stealth and on the break.

T
Teranaft234 06.01.20

walkris
In short, fulfilled all of the additional quests with the Enigma, almost... there was only one on Venus, you need to farm another 6 cards. Realized on is not moving. Stairs in the dash, in the floor, closed. How to pass additional jobs from the team there to save relative, find toys for max, etc. I Have on the tactical map they are not.

I think I got no quest to rescue Veta. I immediately after the feast went to the transmission,killed by a Nazi officer.

...La, I was playing it (watched the ending on the tube)... Mdaaa... I thought it would be something more in the spirit to kill Hitler, and then only a...

T
TheHouse 06.01.20

Teranaft234
Che there to kill him then? There are all demonstrated during a mission on Venus, pissing blood, throwing up for no reason, gets tired quickly, and so there everything is clear, that his story soon, overall the ending is nice, but how to continue from there...

T
Teranaft234 06.01.20

TheHouse
Thought they put the point, but not milk and then the cow...

K
Karabas99 06.01.20

basically, everything is very simple...
decryption goes in a sector, first sector, the top and bottom, gathered and pressed enter, the second sector counting in the new one and so on...
only if all the same time at some point is not enough, then consider one card Enigma - minus...
and so when you get the hang of it, go easy...
PS, word of advice an excellent farm of Enigma was I doing in Rosevale, in the Central area, there is pumping poorly not possible.

T
Teranaft234 06.01.20

Karabas99
Mutual free advice: not to waste the card when the time is running - press Esc.
And re-enter at a break-in.

A
Anatoliy P 06.01.20

Teranaft234
Not against your opinion, I respect him. But here I can not understand the appeal of those who wish to ruin a good project, I want to bury him. However, play all steenie this cow new builds.
Explain, pliz, what's the fish like requests games?

S
SF_Luke 06.01.20

Karabas99
Greetings To All.
All of course with the codes of the ENIGMA would like some to use three hacerse in exchange for candy with a Vino from another trip. Just figured out the ENIGMA of Your tip .....by sector..... thank you.
Generally a game I really liked, I do not envy those who already went )) by the Way rocked to try, but I'll buy it.

T
Teranaft234 06.01.20

Anatoly P
To explain ? ?Many people do not like criticism, as people are most accustomed to divide everything into black and white. Now, if one went the game, others are waiting for the draft of something greater to live uh... are automatically written to the haters. And on PG, so in General a sore subject...

Spoilertv for my view on W2 for me so they started playing with alternativesyou and tolerance. I'm not saying that an alternate universe is bad, on the contrary I welcome new ideas. But the emptiness is palpable, but too much just passes from this Cup.

To begin with, I really liked The New Order, its abundance of different missions, at different locations, in addition to battle with a giant robot (bust), even flew to the moon, which is very graced the game. Then comes the stump of The Old Blood, after 2 hours, I was extremely surprised at the brevity of the plot of this standalone Supplement. The weight of the toy is almost as NO, and questo/h - SIC. And locations was not much... And here, after passing The New Colossus, crept into the idea that The Old Blood and The New Colossus is one game cut in two.
I adolescence loved Wolfenstein (except Stalingrad), but the second part is The New Colossus practically gone... Why ? Yes, all the same mechanics, zaklikat LMB-om enemies to death. No tactics, no strategy, the Nazis in the game just coming at you to slaughter, and sometimes stupid spawns nearby, in a blind spot where they cannot be. Only a small part of the NPCs are hiding behind cover , using the advantage in battle. Stealth in the game is screwed will notarias , the first half of the game tried to pass quietly, but then I realized it was a lost cause and attacked unceremoniously. Because many opponents stealth is not addressed, and the chief officers to raise panic, even when filled up 2 of deflated pistol with a silencer for something with a rocket launcher simply, you can shred - all as deaf. 50 m in the shade - slept easier than being under the noses of the enemy.
Hammer ava, an interesting idea with a submarine and crew, but I often burn from the fact that I didn't know where the quest is, where to go... the GPS is working with the third, or even fifth attempt. By the way the idea about the sub lick at Ubisoft, with the game Splinter Cell : Blacklist. The game started to fall for me when on Board was a black woman immediately began to command everyone on the boat and give instructions as if we are refugees on her ship. It doesn't matter... And this skirmish with the Ridge ? I was glad when this vaseline slapped in the face by this arrogant face))) the Whole team the heat was gone and our black talent, has gone by the wayside !
But there are far more worthy African Americans from which to take example. But the developer felt that the mother drug dealer (Association) fits better as a revolutionary than with any other social field - the teacher, the doctor, the widow, or whoever.
Trip to Venus was so grey that there are no words to tell you how it left the finish... Then communicate with the most powerful man in the 3rd Reich ! The following screen - BAM, we're on Venus...
Then, additional quests for the murder of chief officers. We pass the same location twice, and if not enough cards, and more... And at first was stuck, I couldn't find a solution for 2 hours. Where are the tape recorders, which must be destroyed, and how to leave the location in a nuclear bunker after completing the quest... And most importantly, I passed the game, and did not understand what passed. A first for me... After the TV Studio, thought to be on the plot, as was a job - something ends, something begins. I could not understand where this quest is where to take it. Negritoski on the transcript only reiterated... Completed all the side effects and only then realized that I went through the game, watching the stream on the Tube(((. The goal was to eliminate W2, Frau Engel, and before that we went almost 3 part of the game, although the real goal was to overthrow the Nazi Reich. That's what I was waiting for the game... And not naked,pregnant wife - Blaskowitz, from head to toe in blood.

p.s. Around abnormally put the game 9-10, which is very scary for the gaming industry in General.
There's no elaborate plot - but it's the most terrible war was for humanity. Apparently a short memory. Common sense as well no... the death of the project non-residential, but with this approach it is inevitable. They follow in the footsteps of many other developers that the project was seen as a candy, in fact the icicle.

S
Sergey Smolin 06.01.20

Teranaft234
Adequate opinion under the spoiler by the way, I agree with him. The plot of the game is rubbing and groove in the style of Tarantino, compared to RTCW, Вольф2009 or old blood sucks. The third part will be waiting stupidly for the suit for cool Car Games, but realized this game at all.