3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SanSanZ 06.01.20 09:58 am

Impressions of the game (Rise of the Triad (2013))

Leave your comments how you like the game
26 Comments
Sort by:
l
lee123 06.01.20

standards

Z
Zorianin 06.01.20

horror

N
NOS-god 06.01.20

liked. No avtoregena, interesting secrets, fast gameplay.

M
Mr_Dude090 06.01.20

A tremendous reissue oldskula, sharp-fast-cold-music is not just words , the developers have done a good job - respect them. Let them make more such remakes.

V
Virgill 06.01.20

Advise, it makes sense to buy or not?

S
SH. 06.01.20

like a kind of game in the old traditions of the genre

I
Igor553 06.01.20

Good hardcore ! What we need for the FPS genre

S
Samson_1994 06.01.20

The game is gorgeous!! I only wish the current generation of Gumerov not really gets pleasure from this kind shutanov, they still give codes so battles. And then the pure drive, pure supremely better! Really miss this kind of games, really. Developers uvazhuha!
The only minus so to speak, you can't carry all weapons with you. and to fight with guns,\gun, annoying :(( And the game in General I advise everyone! Good buffoon!

J
Jackson[x] 06.01.20

At that time was this game slag. And now the re-release on UDK at all the awful.

i
igorilla_07 06.01.20

Good game

L
Lyubitel rodiny 06.01.20

Hardcoreno. Real old school. Until all the chips don't quite get it seems difficult sometimes. But then everything is simple. For#@is only parkour. After all, a shooter, not a fucking portal.
By the way, you can climb up jump shot at his feet from a grenade launcher. To collect secrets helps.

Z
Zee NemetZzZ 06.01.20

Concentrated old school.
The best shooter of this year.

N
Nik-Collector 06.01.20

cool, but for some reason it seems that look like it could be better..

L
Lou_Ashbey 06.01.20

The game is disgusting. Well, I grew up on Doom, wolf and Blood, but no nostalgic feelings the game is not called. It is not enough just to take it old school and perekatat modern 3D graphics. And even then, the dialogue is terrible, and the whole Physix - broken pieces of concrete supports, and shame. About hardcore, I don't know was not so long ago released game Hard Reset which is on the level of hardcore gave a shit and some old school games. For example comparing this game with the same Hard Reset, in my opinion Triads are easier. In addition, the game is quite primitive, is rather the result of the stupid decisions the developers to translate the game into 3D, such as to the spirit is preserved, well, there usually developed composing, when remakes do. The game is primitive, the architecture level, take for example mid-game DOOM2 - industrial levels, where the output level should have look and compare it with these stupid corridors. Well, even if you take the Duke Nukem of old, where the levels easier, but there is such secrets that were actually secrets, they had to seek, not step on the ramp around the corner and jump to the roof, where 50 coins.
I sincerely do not understand where I drew such a large number of poll - forums, YouTube, everywhere, who believe this hack cool hardcore sutana. Well, with Duke Forever was until the poll were not released, they are not rubbed his eyes and realized that they have received for 14 years of waiting for a mediocre toy, exploiting the image of a tough blonde kicking ass.
After the Painkiller was nothing like the old hardcore shooters, not left.
By the way, frankly, some of you in your youth/adolescence played in the original? More than sure that almost no one on Rise of the Triad didn't know anything until the remake is to develop started.

L
Lyubitel rodiny 06.01.20

Lou_Ashbey
You have ALL the SECRETS faund?

About the graphs/physics. All a bit dokruchennaya in the topic of aldoste project. Graphical solution resembles the first Medal of honor (the Resistance and the Underground). Looks appropriate.

About physics in General, it is foolish to claim, in the light of recent Sruzisa and far cry 3.

L
Lou_Ashbey 06.01.20

Antifa
No, it's not found, simply because the game blew after not even half. To figure it, with graphics, old-school reincarnation was time to forgive, if she was not a Polish. After all, there are also issues with graphics and animations, a bunch of graphic bugs periodically POPs up.
About the physics of the claim is simple - either do the physics properly, or do without it, just do not know how. There are a huge number of games without PhysiX, which do not suffer from this and look good. Well it would be there until Borderlands 2 for PhysiX lasted, but even that was released five years ago Mirror's Edge all torn and crumbled much better. And in Kruzis last, not played, but there's sort of a physics of its own, not dependent on Nvidia cards.

L
Lyubitel rodiny 06.01.20

Lou_Ashbey
No, it's not found, simply because the game blew after not even half.
Clear. Probably the parkour fell asleep. Here you know, developed a little overdone.
I can add that the secrets here are very different. Where it is necessary to press the hidden button located far from the secret (one, for example, was in... a tree!), the entrance to the other can be found, a closer look to the color/texture of the wall or floor and clicking action. It is much more diverse than in the classical oldskool. In the same second Quake this was the only crack in the wall. And there's even four secret level with retro graphics.

For the rest:

1 Graphics (textures, geometry, light, animation) on a modern level. Certainly better than Borderlands from which I remember only the exciting explosions with the correct scattering objects. Here, by the way, the same thing. Barrels and other objects explode/fly quite modern, physically correct. Fire is also good. Another thing is that PhysiX unreasonably gluttonous, unlike Havok, and even my GTX770 sags in a separate brightly lit by dozens of lights in halls up to 35 personnel. But such places are very few.
Oldwest also subtly rag carcasses of enemies (as in all Bisakah), with a completely archaic fountains of blood, spouting as from a hose. But it is a tribute to the genre and made intentionally. But if you dismember the carcass of the enemy, you can do it at the joints, like the grandfather spacey.
The destructible environment is very limited (as in the same Board - barrels, crates, enemies, a bit of the wall), but compared to last sruzisa, where I bet not even light bulbs (!), it is perfectly acceptable. The more developed did not shout to make a sample technology, how those sausage makers-the Turks. And what they preuzeli Physics - explosions, fire, parkour they did soundly.

Mirrors Age 2 came out not five, but four years ago. And there in addition to barrels, nothing flew. Although, might forget - a long time played. Fiziks there was preusen for the sake of correct display of the movements of the heroine, jumps and other rubbish. And there he straase lag!

3 Not quite understand the term Polish graphics. Polish graphic art is a Witcher and Hard Reset. God forbid any game such. Still would have accepted the definition of German, remembering passing through the walls of the Persians Gothic Arkania core and the first still sruzis, from adhering to the wall of the hens, nanoarray, beating only the head of the enemy, but not about buildings or equipment, standing on his knees with the corpses of the enemy and the script battle boxes, as in the first Duma.
[well the subject was developed in Denmark, if that]

4 Bugs - Yes, there is. As in many games. But they gradually fixes for licenzionno. Usacan torrent edishn no luck.

M
Mutoid 06.01.20

A long time ago played games such as Wolf, DN 3D, Chasm, Redneck Rampage, etc. Seeing this remake was intrigue, but in the end received the following: the enemies are stupid and monotonous; Arsenal GG scarce; platform/moving platforms complete nonsense for a FPS, but Oh well, it was in the original; picking up coins - the idea is absolutely useless; the architecture of the levels is not umat. Initially pleased with the soundtrack, but quickly tired of it. Sad...

L
Lyubitel rodiny 06.01.20

Mutoid
A long time ago played games such as Wolf, DN 3D
happy for you. But it is hard to believe, considering what claims you are bringing it old school. If you are really into something is played, you would know that the complexity in the old shooters were achieved not Einstein AI and number of enemies, scorching you from all sides, traps and lethal force bosses.
Enemies - at the dawn of the shooter was made to kill people, and the Nazis, robots or aliens. Hence the similar styling of enemies - by the Germans (grey), the FSB agents (green). Black I a"Nakhimov called Gee-Gee. In General a question of ethics. All old-school and stylish. The fighting style they differ - there are simple men, weak, but numerous. There are slippery ninja (mostly feesbeshniki), there are armored fat men, there are robots on two shots from the Bazooka, and is 42 (I'm serious), monks-gierbolini, monks, putting the shield (hurts the player, as in the original), there's a fire mandovoshka, there are four completely different boss (the original was three, added the robot), each of which needs its own approach.
Trunks is one of the few games where you have everything you need guns, and none unnecessary. Because the variety of the Arsenal is not dictated to the player said: Oh what a cute Ghana! And like a lot! I have under the bed below, and that every situation was suitable barrel. Here, perhaps, the sniper rifle is sometimes not enough, but it can be a Bazooka.

[FAK! Such a wonderful experience like I developed paid. Just hate situation: when out of rasparenny Slatina with pre preparename estimates - Frou-кру3, cruise, surimi and other dishonored, all shkolota sings praises in unison. Is it worth it to get extraordinary the game trying to foul stupidly. ]

For me personally this game is a little nostalgia, a lot of drive and great playability. Go for the third time.

M
Mutoid 06.01.20

Antifa
Happy for you too that you liked it. I vomit more from the original. Shadow Warrior Classic Redux is probably already too alfapol?