3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kaldanoff 06.01.20 09:59 am

The Ghost paintings [ng+; the maximum complexity] (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Well in ng+ on the difficulty on the death of his herachat barely he rises and begins to restore health and and so quickly that it is completely lechitsya this is a bug? To reduce the complexity but do not want
21 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alex Frozen 06.01.20

Kaldanoff
The Addition Of The Heart Of Stone? Before the Ghost tries to escape into the picture he must Igenom to catch and attack.

K
Kaldanoff 06.01.20

Alex Frozen
Yes Supplement, thank you will try

G
Gutsz 06.01.20

Kaldanoff
I would advise to use the bomb moondust the Ghost and try to close the portals of which he restores health, this ran to him and hit with the sword or with the same igenom.

O
Old_Nick 06.01.20

As soon as the portal glows a little Ghost brakes. At this point, I have to catch beat on the portal than - not important - a sword, a sign, a bomb, personally for me the best thing happened with a crossbow (explosive bolt). The portal will explode, she will not, regen will not
It regenerates only in pictures. But without regen it is not a difficult opponent

K
Kaldanoff 06.01.20

Old_Nick
OK I'll try

K
Kaldanoff 06.01.20

Old_Nick
Damn now help with the worst nightmare of iris

A
Aleksandr2242 06.01.20

Kaldanoff
oooo.. but it is really difficult boss, and in fact he's the only one like this, I personally put on a shield and dodging his attacks, then when there was no big pause put on 3-4 hitting, the main thing is not to get involved, and he can catch us on the break and it is nearly impossible to fend him off and destroy them one by one, don't touch the clones.

K
Kaldanoff 06.01.20

Aleksandr2242
I looked up the passage it can kill contraataque

A
Aleksandr2242 06.01.20

Kaldanoff
or so, people in different passes.

O
Old_Nick 06.01.20

Kaldanoff
In most boevka special secrets: Dodge/counterattack - 3-4 shock - rebound/uprig ;). As has been said - gland not to get involved
Very important - only attack activated! With 2 very hard, 3 - chance almost, no, 4-o - 101% death. Therefore, to follow where and how to hit and not to use the area defeat. Bombs, Igny, Arad - delete! With quina to remove, if necessary, advantage of the explosion in penetration, from Erdene - turret ;)

K
Kaldanoff 06.01.20

Old_Nick
I killed him first then counter attack 3 times then otskoka him in the back another 2 stroke and so until then yet do not start teleport

z
zhenya poznyak 06.01.20

Heavy bosses in this expansion , well, in other I had a lot of pain and suffering

G
GventPlayer 06.01.20

in the game the Witcher 3 no hard bosses even on the last difficulty. the biggest problem is the bungling.

B
Baobapel 06.01.20

Good people, the Ghost of a painting can't kill for 3 day! Play on difficulty death. Today two hours without a single death beat her - she just takes off, and begins to pull HP from paintings and regeneration, before I have time to slash at the picture. The main thing that lights the portals in the paintings of this bastard is absolutely without a system - but definitely not where I stand and to guess which picture it is impossible to escape - run until it has nearly all originalas! Don't know what to do, this thing is not predictable! To interrupt its regen is only possible by hitting the picture - nothing else helps! NG+ 65 level, the complexity of the maximum - to death. Addition heart of stone, the mission and they lived happily ever after.

S
Siphran 06.01.20

Baobapel
Just passed. It is difficult, of course, but the system is quite simple. Impose Quen and hit 3-4 times with powerful attacks. When it begins to rise - on the opposite side is activated, the picture, personally I was always the farthest from me. Roll to her side and hitting a light attack to not waste time.
Though, most likely, by this point you've already passed.

t
tabutask 06.01.20

I rocked and fully reinforced IRDEN, I used all the arrows and bombs that can blow up these portals (I play the most difficult) I fought for three hours, 3 times broke the sword, it is impossible simply impossible! I don't ponemau how to kill her, I hit her at speed and at irdyn ' and put in a trap I do not understand what this glitch, she never for 3 hours never flew at me in the picture, but so quickly filitsa that kick, I don't have time to yokosite bitch. For me it's the most difficult boss in the game, I already passed, but as I soaked it I don't remember... Just almost deleted the game. Already really sick.

t
tabutask 06.01.20

I took it really hard (2 times) =) so for me personally there was only this method: 1. do not care for this Irden (although for me personally it was the fullest sabazan) no need to cycle on anything, just quick attacks in a row, the same wedge on the mouse continuous, non-stop, even if it flies directly at you - whatever, a pause at random run to the portal, you guessed it - lucky not guessed quickly perebeinos. The most important boss OIL against ghosts and GREAT THUNDER just because of those two napitochek can kill her another way, will I dance like 3 hours =) so : IRDEN - care, a GREAT THUNDER - binding, Oil vs spirits are necessary, then the attack will be 1000 and more and speed bumps faster than like this aunt =) good Luck!

Z
ZackyRiot 06.01.20

Play on PS, NG+, death
The most problematic part of the battle with the Ghost is her almost instant regen. Dodge attacks and damage is no problem at all. To get the desired picture you must be very fast, otherwise all down the drain - Curling is terribly difficult, because Geralt always tries to rush the wrong way.
A recipe for victory, as it turned out, very simple.
For starters, in the battle to save energy. Don't spend it on favorite Quen, as if a Ghost and damages it completely pointless. Hitting a series of quick attacks for 3-4 pieces and jump back, no big deal. Then the most interesting.
As soon as she takes off to start Regents quickly rolled back to the beginning of the corridor (so that the field of view was all the pictures) and cut in a quick radial menu to slow time. As soon as the lights need a picture, cut down the quick menu and in the 1-2 jump flew to her.
As you all know, PS is really difficult to aim, and time for all of us literally 1-2 seconds. Guaranteed to instantly podumaite at the right picture will help us signs (we were saving energy), there are 3 options:
1) aard in the 2nd mode, which damages everything around Geralt.
2) Quen in 2 mode - switch on and immediately off, to make a blast
3) Igny + Armor with runic words the Ring (Enchantable with Master of Runes)
Choose any convenient option. And, of course, don't forget the butter and the Thunder, in order not to delay the battle.
Killed less than 2 minutes.
Good game!

K
Kirill Sergeevish 06.01.20

Specially registered to write.
Comrades, things are much more complicated. Beat the Ghost and near Ghost lights picture green. Go and TAP on the picture. Then she stops glowing. I then beat the second picture next to lit, I, too, have hit and finished off the Ghost.

L
Leviafan1 29.09.20

The same problem is this:
Game of The Year Edition
Decided to pass the addition until the completion of the main story.
NG
On Death

The situation is 72 litres, and the recommended 84, 3 strokes and Geralt for the second life with 2/3 kp. Bild is basically on dmg (There was a whole but had to add a branch of potion.) 25 strokes to take off a third after 13 degrees (due to a bloodbath and two elixirs.) I can fight freely without death (4 easy-to-gt; jump to the furthest side (important) The Bomber spent three hours on the 'mini' boss. Is it real? (yes) But how to suspend Regen Iggy/Aard/Arbalet with tearing does not work...
HELPP!!!

Oh yes coming to the picture/portal to the ego to destroy I with 75% get a double damag (loss of combo) well or spend a little more time without loss, but the contagion will already be full kp.