3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Harrald4 06.01.20 09:59 am

Update 7 GB 21 Nov (Shadow of the Tomb Raider)

Hello!
Today, the game wanted to be updated, which, in principle, it happens quite often. But the size of the patch (7 gigs) depressing, given that nothing new is noticeable. What it was, anyone know? :)
12 Comments
Sort by:
g
gloccc 06.01.20

Harrald4
Edit crashes , edits locked up in inventory, and so on . Although I was like hang remained

m
macsim702 06.01.20

Nixxes_Official moderator 19 hours ago
[20-11-2018] PC Patch Notes for patch 1.0.241.0 (Patch #7)
We have just released the seventh patch for PC Shadow of the Tomb Raider, build 1.0.241.0. This patch focuses on fixing a number of compatibility issues with specific hardware setups.

This patch will be applied by Steam automatically when you next start the game. If your game does not update, please restart the Steam client.

Fixes included in this patch
Fixes for crashes and hangs that could occur when interacting with specific items.
MultiGPU Improvements to stability.
Improved usability of voice-chat feature (for co-op multiplayer).
Fixes for stereoscopic 3D when using DX12.
Fixes for crashes on startup we have seen reported by some players, on particular configurations.
Restructuring of the game-data to reduce disc space usage and to allow for a smaller download size for new players. This does make the patch download for this specific patch a bit larger than usual.

We will keep monitoring for feedback and will release further patches as it seems required. We always welcome your feedback!

H
Harrald4 06.01.20

gloccc
I agree, apparently so. Personally, I have from the start never had no problems, so would I this stuff of course :). Probably configuration dependent (I'm not talking about performance).

H
Harrald4 06.01.20

macsim702
Okay, thought so. At the time of installation of the description was not, thank you.

A
Alex Kayfoviy 06.01.20

Vooot, the game clearly was hacked? That they a new diNovo set and now we all know how much she weighs Genova, you yourself confirm that no changes...

H
Harrald4 06.01.20

Alex Kayfoviy
What is your evidence?

A
Alex Kayfoviy 06.01.20

Harrald4
there is nothing new not much are not my words, then what is it?

T
Tovarisch 06.01.20

Harrald4
Problems with sound were in the last patch.

S
SwedovSandr 06.01.20

Alex Kayfoviy
You seem to be right ))) Edits, there are at most a 2 gig

H
Harrald4 06.01.20

Alex Kayfoviy
Well, if this reasoning, then, if some Soul Calibur put Denova, it will be 2 times more space to occupy. But interesting topic :)

S
ScorpionMK9 06.01.20

SwedovSandr
Why would it? the game has a lot of large files, and if the developers at least have something to change in a large file game, steam will download it fully, not only what developers out there have changed, and large files in the game a lot, and if the developers say 10 files at 2GB has made changes in the overall size to 20MB, then steam will not download these pieces of files 20MB and then apply, it will fully download these files from servers that will eventually come in 20GB(For example), and stop with this insanity!

A
Anagliph 06.01.20

ScorpionMK9 wrote:
10 files over 2GB amended
The way it is. Denova's not just one file) just in 10 files of 100 KB was corrected, now grab all the files.