3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Einar37 06.01.20 09:59 am

The game after 20-30 minutes it starts to slow down wildly. (Forza Horizon 4)

I have to say, I play on auto settings (medium), initially the game runs fine, then after 20-30 minutes start wild friezes. The temperature of components in norm, as he repairs computers do 20 years.
Just poking around don't want to, there's no time.
9 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vanya Smirnov 06.01.20

Einar37
Well I have a way as well, probably lack of VRAM and RAM, it fills some of this and begins to freesite

E
Einar37 06.01.20

Ivan Smirnov
With RAM as the time it normally takes in the range of 80 percent, there is approximately the same situation as with the latest Batman, there is an overload of video memory. Configuration to cope with a Bang.
Will have to look for a program that ventilates the memory during operation, in order not clogged, just no time to look.

i
insel260 06.01.20

Einar37
Let me guess 8 GB of RAM do you have?
If Yes, then - please!!! The GAME NEEDS 16 GB of RAM on any settings from low to ultra. 16 is the minimum for system stability in this game!!!
I have the same story. Frequency cards drop from 1300 to 0 and begin wild friezes. I have a 970 card and 8 GB of RAM. After put 8 more gigs - the game stopped misiti and frequency maps aligned.
So it's all about quantity of RAM. Minimum quantity of 16 GB.

i
insel260 06.01.20

That's how it was for 8 GB of RAM

After installing another strap 8 GB, the decrease in the frequency stopped. No screenshots, as set the bar for the test.

S
Saints319 06.01.20

In performance test, the game eats under 10 GB, if the game even more

S
Sprintin 06.01.20

insel260
at 12 GB everything is OK.

E
Einar37 06.01.20

Very funny, I had the same crap with the latest finally, but there friezes were generally atas. Something I conjured up with a computer, and the game began to go quite smoothly, and the video settings have not changed. Here it is clear that the game memory is not enough, memory was daredevil, the problem remained. There is an option that the percent of the cache falls off, or the mother unit normal stress at loading ceased to issue, although sarvajna Delta stands at 800.
In short to hell with it, nor the money nor the desire yet with this problem poking around.

E
Einar37 06.01.20

Figured out the fault was AntiVir, uninstalled, cleaned the registry, installed it again and the brakes were gone.
And were all retarded due to the fact that AntiVir rigidly started to scan the network from this has been the overload of the cache computer, hence the problem with the processing load of memory.
In principle, I suspected.

L
LeHaMvP007 06.01.20

Well CSM does not have enough memory , I have 16GB and also after some time there are sudden drawdown