3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Ponchok 06.01.20 10:07 am

Where to get sniper? (Hitman 2)

Can't take a sniper rifle, neither with ourselves, nor to put in the cache. Passed the mission about the house on the shore (the very first) were all testing for the sniper, but the sniper there. What's the matter? How can it get you?
License, completed all the training mission (I thought maybe the passage of issue), the level in the game 21.
7 Comments
Sort by:
-
-MODEUZ- 06.01.20

Ponchok
was the same tank on the race track - also not opened. Went a couple of days - appeared.
In General, try to reconnect.

A
Alex0493 06.01.20

Ponchok
At the fifteenth level of testing in the mission Island shadows give sniper, still podstijena twentieth level testing Hokkaido give a sniper is rifle with a silencer. There are other simpler. They are given as you progress through the first two or three missions.

c
carpocalips 06.01.20

Ponchok
Sniper can be opened in the last two missions of the first season, and you're right with the second started.
Can you see yourself in any missions, what weapons you can access, select the mission and press the button skill, there you will see everything you can obtain in this mission.

At level 20, to me personally, no sniper rifles, just not given, he opened the missions, just seeing what imeenno they are given.

P
Ponchok 06.01.20

carpocalips
Alex0493
Thanks, was afraid of that. So did not want to go again the first season. I hope the two need missions will be enough for the emergence of the sniper rifle.

P
Ponchok 06.01.20

-MODEUZ-
a few days about this issue, I rebooted 5 times for sure. And in the race, and the house on the shore of a no default them.
Probably will have to partially replay the first season to open.

-
-MODEUZ- 06.01.20

Ponchok
try the game to go further - and then go back to the first missions. Maybe because of this.
By the way did not check the sniper in Mumbai even though the game already ran.

c
carpocalips 06.01.20

Ponchok
Even one is enough, there is the same weapon, just different colors.