3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pohuenix 06.01.20 10:07 am

Where to wash and be washed in his camp? (Red Dead Redemption 2)

When the hero gets dirty (blood, dirt, stench), it is necessary to wash and clean clothes. DK I have a question, where to wash and be washed in his camp?
7 Comments
Sort by:
_
_-_-TheLastHuman-_-_ 06.01.20

Pohuenix
Clothes no where to wash, you can just go to bed, and she herself wash. Yourself in the van at the hotel or just go for the nearest body of water and swim

O
Overlord222 06.01.20

Pohuenix
We can wash in the hotel or. Just water to go with the horse, too, rolls in the river

P
Pohuenix 06.01.20

I went into the water near the camp in the beginning of the game (after the snowy mountains), where the water was knee-deep, not helped... including the sight of the hunter, even after sleep, from Arthur stinks. About hotel clear, but in the camp, too, must be the place! or logical way.

L
Lebrun 06.01.20

Pohuenix
it's not a stink-.-and the usual smell that you feel when you hunt animals..for this is the odor neutralizer.but he's on time.and then disappears

A
Apaleon 06.01.20

Pohuenix
Can be washed anywhere,even where there is no reservoir)most Importantly,what would the horse was.Tell,even if you're covered in blood and dirt-change the costume on horseback(on the same which you were)and voila)you're clean,clothes ironed,wounds healed, etc.

Z
Zh1VaGo 06.01.20

Apaleon
Not Canon, man. Normal cowboys bathhouse - steam room. On the other not like.

A
Apaleon 06.01.20

Zh1VaGo
In any case, MB someone is interested)I answered the question,and to use this fitchy or not-you decide)
PS Normal cowboys not to bath and soap,they Rob banks and disappear in the wind))