3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Overlord222 06.01.20 10:08 am

Meeting. Help lost near strawbery (Red Dead Redemption 2)

The man in the woods near strawbery lost and asks to take him to the city. After I brought it it tells me to go to the mayor, the attention of connoisseurs of the question, and where actually lives the mayor if the city has no city hall, all walked, but the mayor is not found. Only when a mayor was during a conversation with residents from the veranda, but since it is impossible to communicate
9 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mr Brazier 06.01.20

Overlord222
I failed to bring((( because I sat on the horse, and when he asked to sit with me - I refused him, he was offended and left)))) I just was in shock) and this quest will not be respawntime, do you think?

O
Overlord222 06.01.20

Mr Brazier
XS but they say for him a bar of gold give

-
-zotik- 06.01.20

by the way I also was not able to take him, the horse did not sit down and to walk far

S
SLEPOGLYXONEMOI 06.01.20

Fireworks... met up with the patron and took strawberry... going slowly on a horse and he walking and talking... and when it came he stopped and began to thank and at this point we left to meet some kind of wagon, patron starts out of the way of carts and I am at this moment off of the horse and the fool patron bumps into my horse, thank-you remark is interrupted and he runs off into the woods in the direction where we were going )) ... I was in shock... wtf caught )) ... and by the way today I noticed such a moment... well next to strawberry is a monk, he is there in the river to pray... so I killed him yesterday, after you passed a couple of quests, and again today passing near the place and he was there... again wtf caught... because I am him in the head a couple of bullets threw the corpse was thrown in the river...

O
Overlord222 06.01.20

-zotik-
3 minutes on foot, my horse was loaded prishlos Hiking

O
Overlord222 06.01.20

SLEPOGLYXONEMOI
If those who gives the side quest or an interesting person to do right i.e. not to kill, they then respawn, and the estimate of the square had stopped and everything just restart the game, cool

-
-zotik- 06.01.20

Overlord222
too lazy)

S
SLEPOGLYXONEMOI 06.01.20

Overlord222
fireworks... I killed him as the thought went to the sectarian, and they are not good... could of course pass by... but in the end nothing terrible happened as it turned out ) and play a positive character to the max... bespredelschik crazy I can't stand...

A
Apaleon 06.01.20

Overlord222
The first time I rode it in the bushes stood like dumb type something and I killed him.After a time, he appeared again and I have already brought it.At the expense of gold can't remember he gave me something or not,but it seems no gold is not given)but the mayor hangs out at the hotel with a balcony which broadcasts sobsna almost every day kind of game.But when he broadcasts he signed as the Mayor ,but when he goes to gostishka signed by name and last name(can not remember right now) but to interact with it does not.MB to watch out for him or anything,but I was too lazy,as he sumasshedshij on the road is not particularly inspire confidence.