3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MAX-BUGAGA 06.01.20 10:08 am

Install all upgrades on weapons and armor (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat)

Good day, friends!

Recently there was a question about how to register in the game files the ability to install all agradou armor and weapons. While not interested in stupid download-install-play-namely, themselves ways to achieve this effect by a method of tracing code and scripts.

If anyone is informed on this issue - I will be glad to discuss the issue and be enlightened.
10 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dead Skinhead 06.01.20

Video tutorials look should be)

P
Phornet 06.01.20

This feature is present in the Sigerous Mod.But as stated - you do not have a clue.On the game forums look should be information.

M
MAX-BUGAGA 06.01.20

Dead Skinhead
Video tutorials are good, but I had hands down. All YouTube just fucked up stupid students that superficially learned to pick the game's config and are in a hurry to teach all the already known to all things. Because I'm already writing here, to somehow simplify the process, because there are people in the know.

M
MAX-BUGAGA 06.01.20

Phornet
See here described the implementation of such, but there too complicated. Of course, I understand, but the trouble is that does not work for me this way. Game on boot (and start a new game) simply crashes with a drop dead post errors. So, it seems, there is described option does not suit me...

D
Dead Skinhead 06.01.20

MAX-BUGAGA
Try)
Спойлерhttp://stalker-gaming.ru/publ/stati/modding/kak_nauchit_tekhnika_delat_vse_apgrejdy/5-1-0-40

_
_Paramonov Aleksandr_ 06.01.20

MAX-BUGAGA
This is only for clear sky!!!
For Call of Pripyat there are a few other manual of which I know was not possible.

---QUOTE---
- in the configs\weapons\ weapons are the configs
- each weapon in the main section there are option upgrades that contains all of these weapons upgrades.
- the second parameter installed_upgrades contains all preset upgrades, mostly in the quest guns.
- the third parameter upgrade_scheme diagram of the installation of upgrades, in other words a link to inventory_upgrade.xml that specifies the graphic display of the icons.

for example, PM-and are looking to
upgrades = up_gr_ab_pm, up_gr_cd_pm, up_gr_e_pm, up_gr_f_pm, up_gr_g_pm, up_gr_h_pm
installed_upgrades =
upgrade_scheme = upgrade_scheme_u10a

looking for to start up_gr_ab_pm. find this setting in the configs\weapons\upgrades\w_pm_up.ltx
[up_gr_ab_pm]
elements = up_a_pm, up_b_pm

up_a_pm is in the same file, in this section, see the following:
scheme_index = 0, 0
effects = up_gr_ac_pm
section = up_sect_a_pm
property = prop_rpm

scheme_index the position of the icons, in this case, the first column of the first row.
effects is a reference to section
[up_gr_ac_pm]
elements = up_ac_pm

section is a reference to the section in the file w_pm_up.ltx, which stipulates the following (self-explanatory):
[up_sect_a_pm]
cost = 120
value = +25
rpm = 50

property is a reference to the xml descriptor, in this case it is equal to rate
see below:
precondition_functor = inventory_upgrades.precondition_functor_a
precondition_parameter = a & b
effect_functor = inventory_upgrades.effect_functor_a
effect_parameter = on_weapon_upgrade_something_here

precondition_functor is a link to f-iyu from inventory_upgrades.script, which looks to what mechanics we were secured, and depending on his ability allows or disallows an upgrade.
precondition_parameter unclear.
effect_functor - f-ia of grabbing money for the upgrade
prereq_functor = inventory_upgrades.prereq_functor_a
prereq_tooltip_functor = inventory_upgrades.prereq_tooltip_functor_a
prereq_params = money(1000), item(habar)
name = st_upg_zatvor_rpm
description = st_upg_zatvor_rpm_descr
icon = ui_wp_upgrade_01

prereq_functor - judging by the scripts not being used, as well as its parameters.
name - the name of the upgrade
description - description of upgrade
icon - icon. everything is taken from xml file sootvetstvuyuschego the chosen language.

return to parameter effects. he points to something called up_ac_pm, the same section of the upgrade, but for parameter return. this upgrade of the second level, and it depends on up_a_pm and up_c_pm.

in the end we have that the key point is the upgrades option in the file specific trunk.

now, what you need to do to have the ability to install all the upgrades. another look at this option:
upgrades = up_gr_ab_pm, up_gr_cd_pm, up_gr_e_pm, up_gr_f_pm, up_gr_g_pm, up_gr_h_pm

as up_gr_ab_pm refers to a section, which spelled out just two upgrade, the game considers these upgrades are mutually exclusive. so we just need to split this option into two parts. here is the corrected line:
upgrades = up_gr_a_pm, up_gr_b_pm, up_gr_c_pm, up_gr_d_pm, up_gr_e_pm, up_gr_f_pm, up_gr_g_pm, up_gr_h_pm

however, sections up_gr_a_pm, up_gr_b_pm, up_gr_c_pm, up_gr_d_pm in the file of upgrades for the barrel may not be, so look at the end of the file w_pm_up.ltx (we're over the PM-th kidding), and make sure that the do, sections not. added:
[up_gr_a_pm]
elements = up_a_pm
[up_gr_b_pm]
elements = up_b_pm
[up_gr_c_pm]
elements = up_c_pm
[up_gr_d_pm]
elements = up_d_pm

now the most important thing. almost every barrel has a few pre-modified counterparts, and they are described usually at the end of config that barrel. for the PM-and it is already 3 sections: wpn_pm_minigame, wpn_pm_up and wpn_pm_9x19. and each of them, for some prescribed parameter upgrades exactly povtoryayu the value of the parent class. why do nasledovanie and repeat options - I don't understand, but that will have each of the modified barrel to copy this setting with split upgrades.
better yet, zakommentirovat this line, leaving only the option installed_upgrades.

M
MAX-BUGAGA 06.01.20

Paramonov Aleksandr
That's what I tried to do. Unfortunately, crashes with a bunch of errors. I tried to make different changes, thereby correcting the possible errors to no avail.

M
MAX-BUGAGA 06.01.20

Dead Skinhead
That's what I tried to do. Unfortunately, crashes with a bunch of errors. I tried to make different changes, thereby correcting the possible errors to no avail.

D
Dead Skinhead 06.01.20

MAX-BUGAGA
Спойлерhttp://st-md.ru/viewtopic.php?id=606

P
Paael49 09.05.21

MAX-BUGAGA Understood
?