3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NecroTV 06.01.20 10:08 am

The ending, the plot, promise. Your thoughts. *SPOILERS* (Inside)

As you are ending, what do you think? Found who any theories about what is happening in the universe of this game, and most importantly, what happens at the end?
7 Comments
Sort by:
38602 06.01.20

In short, the game was on YouTube... Like its predecessor, it starts great, and then everything downhill. Like its predecessor, clear story, there is only total composition.
Spoileralert.the ending - the boy disables the transmitter cable that controls them

M
Makedonsky17 06.01.20

The last part of the game at all kabzdets.
Attention a question:
How many endings?

M
Micr0 06.01.20

All gone in one gulp.
The beginning and the middle of the game just a class, super atmospheric, exciting, just everything at the highest level.
Was a little confused by the extraneous elements of psychedelia, which in the end moved to the outright shock of the content. This certainly was not expected, although this turn of events reveals the full name of the game, this flavor is definitely worth noting. Well, the end comes abruptly, causing only bewilderment on her face and the phrase analogue of what was that?

Of course I was hoping for a more interesting ending, which would have carried a little more meaning. For example, the same Alt. the ending and it looks more fun If the game had a few more endings in the final, it'd be definitely more interesting, and the ending could have been done as one of the alternatives. Well, this is my IMHO, short final, a bit disappointed.

And yet, he could surprise even more different game mechanics, for example the same interaction with a torch, why is it stuck to only one and lockable? Couple the location with this element would be in a rush.

The result: the quality of the games is definitely at a very high level, the team Playdead proved that really knows how to make surprises and atmospheric game, so you should notice them and wait for the new releases. For me the game is slightly inferior to Limbaugh, and Limbaugh my scale is above, but mnee, Inside gets its deserved
9/10

PS I Hope in the future there will be some explanatory materials about what happened in this world and what is happening in this complex hooked and it would be interesting to read.

C
ClockworkAlex 06.01.20

Makedonsky17
The main and secret. That is 2.

K
Kotyak Uchenyy 06.01.20

I che did not understand....

B
BOEHKOM 06.01.20

19/10

V
Valentin_K 06.01.20

Three times passed. The game - it reflects reality, in allegorical form.
The developer shows the evolution of man and the means of control from the beginning of time, before a possible final.
Ending 2, one for the fools, another smart. The developers have hinted that she and the other line is considered a Creator and they are both false.