3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
pordon 06.01.20 10:08 am

Crypt of the Undead (location) + the sign of the king [Is the answer] (Dark Souls 2)

The mark of the king is taken after the battle with Wallstadter in the Crypt of the Undead in the arena with lunatism Indicom.

Prompt, please, where this Crypt of the Undead? In what locations?
9 Comments
Sort by:
M
May Allister 06.01.20

Um... move to the passage open.

p
pordon 06.01.20

Is the Citadel of the undead - where was the boss on chariot, but I think there's nothing more to catch? This is not the location?
Crypt of the Undead somewhere Castle Dranglika, right?

j
jok9mm 06.01.20

https://cloud.mail.ru/public/510945c5c31a/community_image_1398765263.png
here is a map to help you

p
pordon 06.01.20

JokeSTeRnew
Thank you very much! And then the game stuck, without this Mark of the king. In addition to these doors of the king all opened, all the bosses messed - suited to trees-giants, nothing happens... it is Now clear why(based on cards))) so thank you!

j
jok9mm 06.01.20

pordon
not for that)

s
serial86 06.01.20

JokeSTeRnew
Thank you for the card,without it, well, just go nuts,go in blind not really.

p
pordon 06.01.20

serial86
"Thank you for the card,without it, well, just go nuts,go in blind not really. is sarcasm???
1. If Yes, then maybe without a map really, but it's none of your business how people want to pass the game! If they don't citerat online, of course.
2. If not - then sorry I have the wrong address.

L
Lind Andrey_ 06.01.20

But damn, what I don't understand how to get into the crypt negati Where he is, there is a video somewhere, or something like that?

R
RomanGoryushko 06.01.20

The map is not loaded. After defeating toad (demon song) you need in the arena of this boss to find the tunnel (to the right of the entrance to the arena), which will lead past the fire temple Amani, under this fire will be a gate with a guard. There and have to go to get into the crypt.