3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AL5 06.01.20 10:09 am

The game ends up being (Dead Rising 3)

The game ends for a while, I write that to the left on 5 hours, right now it's 4:22. What will happen when the end time? the end of the game?
30 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vanya Rygalov 06.01.20

If to draw an analogy with the second DR, that there was also a time limit. Not had game over, game over. If the third will be, bummer. Always angry it's a fucking limit. Craftsmen can come up with some garbage to clean up this fucking restriction.

B
Braun Fuhrer 06.01.20

Che really? Then you have to run through the campaign mode without paying attention to side missions.

A
AL5 06.01.20

Crap, too furious this time. Well, crashes constant enrage.

F
Filness 06.01.20

This feature is the first Dr. In fact, in all parts of it was enough to see in the game all that is possible. In DR3 because it is stretched. I went through the game doing side quests and collecting items only if the path is just over 2 and a half games of the day. So don't worry about this. I think even if you bother about the side effects and take place parallel to the story will remain for another 1-2 days of free time

m
mi1ano 06.01.20

I did at least half the side quests (most likely more), has all sorts of crap collected and passed through the campaign mode. In the end, spent about half the game time. So I think this is 7 days of enough, to perform all tasks and collect all the figurines.

V
Vanya Rygalov 06.01.20

The point is not whether you have time or not to perform side missions. You can and have time. Sometimes you want plenty of blood in the splash, not looking at the time, especially if they got some cool piece of iron.
Because as Gogol wrote - can be transfixed by the blazing fire, and also endlessly wound guts zombies on the fork. Never get tired of.

k
kav2601 06.01.20

I don't know I have all the rules yesterday proshol entire game and all side missions 90% of things collected 40k zombies killed, in the end I had 1 day 10 hours however still the time is reset at the end of the final mission and standards think soon will go but with each other

K
K0nsul 06.01.20

Quotes from the trainer lying right there on PG.

End ~ Freeze Mission Timer
[To Stop The Mission Timer]

Maybe it is.

V
Vovan Ovchinnikov 06.01.20

Yes, the coach from lingon helps

V
Vanya Rygalov 06.01.20

K0nsul
Quotes from the trainer lying right there on PG.
Can you be more specific. And checked anyone? On the pirates ride?

V

http://www.playground.ru/cheats/dead_rising_3_treyner_trainer_14_1_0_lingon-54670 here the coach helps with time!!the pirates play

A
AL5 06.01.20

Is there any way to freeze time?

A
AL5 06.01.20

Vova Ovchinnikov
My trainer does not work, threw in the game folder, clicked on Home and then on the End. Time comes to an end. What am I doing wrong?)

S
Sasha Zadorin 06.01.20

know that you are there for so long doing to me personally all the effects and almost all the blueprints and clothes almost all gone 4 days schem I couldn't believe it because when shone how much is left time was terribly nervous and about freezing the hell knows the second part and have not found a way how to freeze time and not much cinched the game -_-

N
NightHawkreal 06.01.20

By the way Triplea in OTR?

V

Alexey594
XS!!!!!I never the coaches throw in the game folder!just run the trainer then the game and everything!but it works I only have this feature others do not have!maybe it's the pill!I have ALI213

O
Ox1dizer 06.01.20

NightHawkreal
no

A
AL5 06.01.20

By the way there is an article in which they say that there will be a mode without a time limit. They crawl around and about, I do not understand what kind of regime. http://gamerinside.ru/news/v-dead-rising-3-budet-rezhim-bez-ogranicheniya-po-vremeni/

l
lixal 06.01.20

NightHawkreal
There are, choose one of the untold history and walk around the city without a limited time. This time can be spent on the collection of statuettes\drawings, etc., not wasting time collecting them in campaign mode, as progress in both modes - General!
PS: It is only in the Apocalypse Edition

N
NightHawkreal 06.01.20

lixal
The main thing that I can pick up the weapons and slowly to try it on zombies.