3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
WLDNAS 06.01.20 10:09 am

Increase weapon damage (Looking for Mods) (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

All kind time of day.
It was the case, put the mod increases the weapon damage to all + combat System (Like)
I wanted again this mod to find, failed.
Brief (very) description of the mod:
Increased base weapon damage (All weapons and weapon mods)
Like was the battle system(don't remember exactly)
You can set up the mod (Via MCM menu)

Downloaded from PG. Now can not find. the Internet is not looking for those options.
12 Comments
Sort by:
S
Strchi 06.01.20

In the game, and so a lot of damage for a comfortable passage, and the new combat system has a few mods, suggest Ultimate Combat, I really liked that mod

L
Linch2000 06.01.20

WLDNAS
Personally, I upped the damage of weapons with console commands.
player.setav attackdamagemult X - to change weapon damage. Where X magnification ratio damage (set any - 2, 6, ...14).
Applies to all weapons.
Once entered the command and all. Applies to all weapons.

L
Linch2000 06.01.20

Strchi wrote:
In the game, and so a lot of damage for a comfortable passage
Oh well. )))) Twenty times to peel the sword one Persian? )))) It's not even realistic.

v
vftor 06.01.20

WLDNAS
Download mod the Sword in the rock (the sword Excalibur). Damage = 360. Still have the mod the Sword of the nine. Damage = 14134.

s
sKard 06.01.20

Linch2000 wrote:
Twenty times to peel the sword one pers
I don't know, are you on the terminator (or whatever the highest difficulty level) play? In blacksmithing and 100 enchanting 100, + items and potions still increase the level of these skills, forged and enchanted by a weapon with two or three blows kills the thickest of enemies. On bosses a little more.

z
zagruzon 06.01.20

Skard
bow+sneak+perks+poison
and dragons fly with the first arrow...

W
WLDNAS 06.01.20

Not) I liked the mod that I kill with a few blows and a couple of arrows and me (one-two punch and I died).

W
WLDNAS 06.01.20

Linch2000
PS applies?

L
Linch2000 06.01.20

WLDNAS
I don't remember. This is my third time going through the sky, now build Skyrim Legendary Edition SLMP-2018 GR. And pass code TGM.
Well, you enter 6, it will be a sword for example, 9x6=54 (the damage) or 9х20=180. Rollback will always be able 9kh1=9. Well, check out same minute.

n
nordwind24 06.01.20

don't know why these mod, it is better to put the mod on the endless pumping of skills, the need for the increase in damage will disappear by itself. on the contrary for me actually reduce the damage of weapons not to kill too quickly, so stock even not improve but simply imposes enchantment, and it turns out that where the 1200 damage....enough on legendary with my level of fun to wave a sword)

W
WLDNAS 06.01.20

Linch2000
Thanks, I'll try.

W
WLDNAS 06.01.20

nordwind24
I liked that from the beginning of the game, it was almost equal to Wave with almost all, and so it continued throughout the game. I was the Power, mount, machine killer but the bandit can be a challenge.
And when I was not high levels, could also deliver a strong types problems)