3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pomu4 06.01.20 10:10 am

Hidden perks (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

In herbalism got the perk Resistance +2 to vitality for the collection of poisonous herbs and nettles

Has anyone else seen this?
9 Comments
Sort by:
F
FrimAn 06.01.20

For the murder of the n-th number Polovtsian received the benefit of the Killer Polovtsian. The description says that I have gained some reputation among the Polovtsy and they fear me twice, studied their weak points and put more damage

-
-zotik- 06.01.20

Cool

v
viktorch007 06.01.20

the resistance is given for some benefit when you lose, it's just not mentioned in the description

J
James_Mails 06.01.20

viktorch007
not really, Sedna has collected a bunch of different herbs, mostly nettles, about 200-300 PCs and given the benefit of the herbalism +2 to vitality Now a total of 5 perks in my section instead of 4. A good boost by the way

s
serg5555 06.01.20

James_Mails
100 times need to collect for perk.

K
Kazakov Sergey 06.01.20

Perk of Forests manages the huntsman Give while hunting with Placecom, and probably if he becomes a gamekeeper.

O
Offerist 06.01.20

Kazakov Sergey
I after hunting with him yielded nothing, just got a pittance for killing more birds with one stone. I understand this option is no longer available, then how to become a game warden? This perk gives you the right to hunt in the forests and the game will not be stolen or what?

E
Efim Zheglov 26.07.22

Offerist
in 4 years I will answer, maybe someone else will need it, xs.
This perk is obtained if you complete quests with a hunter in Talmberg, but it gives you the opportunity to hunt any game and meat / skin / horns / tusks / intestines will not be considered stolen. It seems to work for the whole map (although I saw the info that it was only in the forests around the Talmberg)

There are not so many hidden perks in the game.
Herbalism perk +2 stamina (need to collect 100 herbs)
General perk +50% damage to Cumans and + fear of Cumans (kill about 40 Cumans)
The perk that gives the right to hunt any game in the forest (the quest with the hunter in Telmberg and yes, the perk will open only if you complete all the additional tasks of the hunter that are given after completing the quest and obtaining the title of the hunter, these are the same quests where they ask you to bring some pieces of some kind of meat , an example of "deliver 90 boar meat", that's when they all go through they will give a perk)
Perk that increases skill growth (Pass DLS for Teresa)

Formal perk alcoholic gives penalties to stats if not drunk (give if you drink a lot and often)

Also formally hidden perks I think it’s a feint and a repost, because they are not in the branch and you can only get them by training with Bernard, repost if you upgrade your combat skill to ? and in the dialogue ask Bernard to teach him how to make perfect blocks, then defeat him (beat him a little not in blocks and he will give up)

a
afanasii Fet 26.07.22

Efim Zheglov
Can you please tell us more about the perk that increases skill growth? I went through the DLC with Teresa, but I didn’t see anything like this (