3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
pohuwest 06.01.20 10:10 am

How can I change the resolution? (Sunset Overdrive)

from the theme, everything is clear
6 Comments
Sort by:
r
rusevil 06.01.20

in the settings

p
pohuwest 06.01.20

in the settings it only changes the quality resolution and not screen resolution

r
rusevil 06.01.20

pohuwest
here is that yours?

r
rusevil 06.01.20

d
demonwings03 06.01.20

rusevil
It's not the screen resolution, and the image quality can not image format select no permission to fps was more and the picture was rastanura full screen and not with stripes

I
Igor Ostapenko 06.01.20

In the game folder there is a config command run commandline.txt but the Internet is not found the command list (only for GTAIV, but there is in fact another engine and its parameters can be, so have not tried).

On the forum found one solution: to zapusknoe file in the game folder press right click - properties - tab compatibility - Change settings for high-DPI - include Override the scaling mode high-resolution then enter the game and... I tried, but didn't notice anything that could change. I had changed from 1080p to 720p and the picture became worse, and after these actions the same. Like nothing was changed...
In blogs there is a comment from Steve Taller about this game In the game settings of the game is, but the resolution is tied to the desktop resolution, i.e. 1080p and put you in the game will be 1920*1080, etc.