3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
0 zhenya 0 16.09.19 02:32 pm

The game has stopped running (Forza Horizon 4)

game pirates.after using cheats.after 5 min, the game knocked out and ruined the save like.now the game is fully launched . further than the photo the game doesn't run. was half of the game
12 Comments
Sort by:
I
Igor Ostapenko 16.09.19

Eugene 2019
Microsoft protected files to your games from third-party interference. Any injector (injector) type Reshade (formerly known as SweetFX), Tridef3D, RivaTuner Statistics Server not working with Windows store games (platform store) - crash on start (it does not even see it).
Cheats is the same penetration in the game via memory addresses. Try reinstall the game or simply crack to reinstall (delete the app Forza... and put the crack on new)

0 zhenya 0 16.09.19

Igor Ostapenko
Trainer used.before hacked money Cheat Engine all was fine.Trainer used in all games those sho played.right now I will try to reinstall the game.reinstall the crack did not help.mean saves you all right?

I
Igor Ostapenko 16.09.19

Eugene 2019
I looked at the conversation at the problem and not found a way to solve it. Can Google (if you understand English) Cheat Engine Help - Forza Horizon 4
The problem (as I understand it) lies in a corrupted savegame which you can remove, but I found no place to store them. Below in the screenshot (enlarge it to consider using the right mouse button - Open image), I found a way which I would try (but I need my save), but after that action will probably have a new crack to put. To get to the menu in the screenshot in the START menu, click right-click on the game shortcut and select application Settings

0 zhenya 0 16.09.19

Igor Ostapenko
C:\Users\username \AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.SunriseBaseGame 8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState folder with the saves for the pirates. after check if the game starts

I
Igor Ostapenko 16.09.19

Eugene 2019
There is LocalState\SAVES - there save. To remove or what you want? The other options are not found

0 zhenya 0 16.09.19

did the reset.deleted the last save .now shows.to understand tomorrow I'll be

0 zhenya 0 16.09.19

I
Igor Ostapenko 16.09.19

Eugene 2019
Managed to return the health of the game?

0 zhenya 0 16.09.19

Igor Ostapenko
the game is already running.if you start the game healthy game works fine but the old saves do not run.after I will understand

I
Igor Ostapenko 16.09.19

Eugene 2019
That is, deleted the saves and just created a new profile?

0 zhenya 0 16.09.19

Igor Ostapenko
no .emboss an error when I press OK many times and the game itself creates a new profile.about an error I found.country but again, I hacked the game like all other than money on a new save.save not ruined

I
Igor Ostapenko 16.09.19

Eugene 2019
Well, now there is much to see in the case of such problems...