3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Battou 06.01.20 11:01 am

The passage (Earth 2160)

First: In the mission Stop!Who goes there? There is a paddock with Alien buildings if they start to destroy, they attack, and if they did not touch it, walk able? If not - where there explosives lying around?
60 Comments
Sort by:
G
G-man 06.01.20

I ran. No one destroyed. Lost four fighters - but there it doesn't matter. On my approach to the communication center, the mission ended with a dialogue or phrase compliete.

S
Stardrag 06.01.20

There all easy - drop a bomb in them, and they screwed Buet. Moreover, this same trick works with all of their nests.

D
DYH 06.01.20

the horror of what's going on:) the walkthrough strategy...

R
Reco 06.01.20

My friends tell me sho do
In the mission for MEALS , don't remember the number, where it is necessary to destroy the base LX but not to destroy the research building, has stalled. Destroy the base and then nothing happens, my aunt is the program sits in one place and does nothing and sootvessno mission does not end , it may have to do some things?

G
G-man 06.01.20

I do not know my license and everything was normal. Maybe because of the pirates.. Unless of course you have pirates...

A
Alexandr82 06.01.20

Who came over to the LC mission, the prisoners? There on Titan should be the leader of some release. At me there in the beginning so that the rod PPS. What are they doing?

R
Reco 06.01.20

Then G-Man
And what is supposed to happen ? after the base is blown , can the heroes somewhere in the special place should be run? =)

G
G-man 06.01.20

Absolutely nothing. As the current spread apart the base, immediately activated the script and the all - type mission complete.

R
Reco 06.01.20

To G-Man
Listen can help out - come save

A
Alexandr82 06.01.20

G-Man, but about my question have something to say?

G
G-man 06.01.20

Reco
SchA will send

Alexandr82
I LK a couple of current missions passed yet. In skirmish rubai.

D
Dr.Magic 06.01.20

The people help to pass the mission for LK SPACEPORT as there Nadu protection of the spaceport CORRECT?????(fioletowy) ,where the three carcasses are

A
Alexandr82 06.01.20

Take a flying car, put there the aunt of the hero, previously wearing on her most powerful armor and giving her as a weapon the acid gun (on the map valyaetsya somewhere), saltese on the base with the other hand, land and one knocked the gun and building aunt-hero.

C
Crash90 06.01.20

Alexandr, I too on a mission with the leader stuck... doomed!!! It's never Purley!

W
White 06.01.20

2 Alexandr82
No, not so ;) I also first did however cut the power on the base with bombs :))). In fact, these aircraft - ARTILLERY and shoot them in expanded form. Just open the hero guns and carry their Krename.

W
White 06.01.20

About the mission... to build a defense, to free the pilots a hero (where possible) to focus on personal armor (a lot of the chemical. tanks) and create a few Posnik motorcycles against aircraft (useful at the base and in the campaign :))
And the attack on the base is not to forget to use a superweapon :))

G
G-man 06.01.20

Phew it won prisoners.. blah scribe...) But I had about four 7-8 level Phobos from the previous mission (and bothering several pumped samples, but I'm almost all the previous map destroyed)))), there is just Nada to hire the first one thread any physician or other (and preferably both) And start the shock to produce resources. To act very quickly and without errors..Very lucky that the enemies are usually rod current from one side (from the side passage), which greatly facilitate the construction of protection. But in General horrible. the main thing is not teryatsya and not give in. to me he singled out a small group with them raspravitsya easier in the beginning to go forward is suicide.
And still you receive some piece Tama super chassis, enables shorter cling to lo three types of weapons. At the beginning of his course dealt long and expensive, but in the end relied on it. ( he has a function of hypnosis and primanivanija equipment of the enemy on their side - it's funny to catch a couple any thread T-926)))) And about the armor guy at the top is also true to say..
In General, there are three base UNITS (one is quite large, the other two subsidiary but also not sugar) so be aware... they have resources there are practically no restrictions..

C
Crash90 06.01.20

and I went the entire game)))))))) ask if th

H
HIND 06.01.20

People do help friend pliz! I have a pirate 2CD and 3 missions for ED (COC...) it is necessary to make the base without touching the LTS research buildings and empty database and nothing happens. Can someone share a save to the next or give the code to win the mission.