3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
awod 06.01.20 11:02 am

A world with trolls - where silent river? (Pathfinder: Kingmaker)

had a gg that there's a silent river utoplennica,the location can not be found,all the coastal locations are bypassed,and that Troll?what not choose all the war in the end,although they are there to do something that would be peaceful,learn to talk, and so forth
19 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kenuey489 06.01.20

The location of the Crossing will meet Natla drowned, but there kV depends on the stag alive or not, if you already killed it may zaboravite(But not exactly).
Screen

K
Kenuey489 06.01.20

awod
First, talk to the lizard outside the gates of their village, then with the leader and try to convince him that they worship evil, then go small and call an evil spirit which sits in it(need pumped a knowledge of magic), then attack the leader, and after his death, will be replaced by another that will think of you as a friend, in the end, and small lizards alive and grateful.

a
awod 06.01.20

Kenuey489
knowledge of magic....ETOGES what's the LVL you need her...okay thank you)I will swing slowly

a
awod 06.01.20

Kenuey489
and with Troll you have that?)and then I freaked out,tired of waiting,stormed up to them and there you can spare only 1 of them,you can even leave them in the Barony, and to allow them to establish their Kingdom

K
Kenuey489 06.01.20

awod
I the main plot is not particularly moving, yet counter time just running around and searches all things, if you happen to stumble, then so be it. By the way I met the expert on trolls, he's in the lab is a Troll he puts experiments, there is an option to release the Troll, maybe it will somehow affect the kind of campaign mode.
On account of the same child. I have the main Persian skill was pumped somewhere in the 1-2, but the party was Octavia, maybe she's his skill dragged.

a
awod 06.01.20

Kenuey489
well, I released him,but che did nothing really))well, small,XS,I with all the magicians came,every character talked,Chet nefig))
the quest of necromance,to speak with the dealer after boar,you say and nicheg Onet occurs((right now the game went and downloaded the message,she receives a message that he wants to talk,said that I missed the opportunity and he ksel,quest failed-_-sadly all some of you took it?I have the feeling that somewhere baguette quests,and where-is unclear

J
JS_Denton 06.01.20

I also have peacefully had no choice. I really like given the job went, in the end all killed, tartuca killed again, King was released. If there are other options write.

W
Wennsta 06.01.20

There is another option, but depends on the Outlook. Tartuca can not kill himself, but to provoke the Troll, strollin it and the one from burning his bum smear the head Tartaku on the floor. Any chaotic character can say trollage that, in General, and anything like this, let and builds tragband your. I do not know how this affects the city itself, for a second time ran differently, but in the city, starting from the village you can build quarterly trolls..

[
[DiamondMeh] 06.01.20

Definitely need to be chaotic? And then I have 30 hours played, but just can't kill them, want to negotiate peacefully

W
Wennsta 06.01.20

[DiamondMeh]
As I recall, Yes. There is a chaotic open the branch dialog.

[
[DiamondMeh] 06.01.20

30 hours, go to replay

[
[DiamondMeh] 06.01.20

And is there any way to change the world?

W
Wennsta 06.01.20

[DiamondMeh]
There especially gives nothing new, well except that blocks. Some pretty funny conversations with the king of the trolls and the building on the +5 ranking army for each.

[
[DiamondMeh] 06.01.20

Yes, I just don't like to kill them, especially going through the entire game as a diplomat and I want this quest to solve the world

J
JS_Denton 06.01.20

Well I had the entry in front of the trolls. I pereproshel this place, too, want peace with them, but 1 - to incite the king of trolls on Torture need to be any evil.
2-to make peace with them need to be any chaotic. BUT it is more thus leaving Archer African American, which is a dog) it says that if there is peace with them I'd be gone , but he was in my party and will leave you if you leave it at home and return do not know. But that's not all if you make peace then immediately kicked out of the fortress and come back and there is no possibility in this case we lose the stone out of the Anvil and the dwarf quest is considered failed. ( all members shout at GG that he didn't do it.
P. S Went to the city left the Archer back to the trolls made peace , but still as soon as back in the city the conversation takes place in Archer and it goes away.
P. S. S also I want the world but given that we're losing party members , the stone, and the quest party members. In one such world.))

P
Pokusun 06.01.20

JS_Denton
Stone somewhere is used?

K
Kenuey489 06.01.20

Quietly studying the whole map and I came to the point with trolls. I can not understand why you are all trying to achieve peace with them? They are aggressive and at every opportunity trying to kill and eat people. Gg just went to destroy them because they killed and ate his subjects. I certainly understand that in front of their fortress to meet a good Troll, but he is such a one, even the Troll being saved from the experiments and then attacks the magician and years When you visit the fortress of the king of the trolls threatened by gg, I offered him peace, but he sent me to hell, and he bailed leaving me with his henchmen that had attacked me. Even when the end is near anvil talk with Tartalom he said that the Alliance with them was a mistake, he tried to convince them not to kill people, but they didn't listen, and he regrets the Union. In fact they are the real villains.

UPD

Reread the posts above and noticed another point. If you negotiate a peace with the trolls, they kill Tartuca, but in fact Tartuk positive character. If to talk to him, we can understand that after the resurrection he fully acquired the identity of a Kobold and he has absolutely no desire to serve Pitcam. From a conversation with him it becomes clear what he wants in this world only for himself and his people, and made an Alliance with the trolls just for the sake of protecting his people.

J
JS_Denton 06.01.20

Pokusun
The stone is removed from the anvil magic like Celestial smithy ,I think he's kinda cool then something will stick and would be a cool forge supposedly.))) So + that Persian Archer too lose anyway and the quest gnome. We'll see where all this will lead. A year after that of DLS and patches will go again by the time we know more can and will make sense to make peace until I was loaded where all killed and continue from there.

091 06.01.20

Kenuey489
here therefore I had stopped the trolls, and the poor guy Tartuca released. A sort of happy end actually.