3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Left Behind.PG 06.01.20 11:02 am

Vertical sync (Assassin's Creed: Origins)

It breaks the image, can't enable is not active(( help, video card 1070, so all happy but tired from the fact that it breaks the image...
11 Comments
Sort by:
f
fox345 06.01.20

Left Behind.PG
Try using the Nvidia control panel.

L
Left Behind.PG 06.01.20

fox345
thank you , vertical sync, Yes?

I
Ioannn 06.01.20

Left Behind.PG
It you can be inactive if the game is in window or window borderless. Check it!

f
fox345 06.01.20

Left Behind.PG
Yes.

L
Left Behind.PG 06.01.20

Ioannn
the fact of the matter is not active, but the game is in full screen

I
Ioannn 06.01.20

Left Behind.PG
Then XS. The only person you truly prompted, through the panel, then turn it off.

L
Left Behind.PG 06.01.20

fox345
everything seems OK

f
fox345 06.01.20

Left Behind.PG
I'm happy for you.

P
PAWEEL 06.01.20

Left Behind.PG
it is inactive due to adaptive graphics settings..turn off it and the plane will appear

J
JCDenton 06.01.20

If you put the maximum anti-aliasing, for some reason the plane is not active, but instead some kind of adaptive thing nifiga does not work. I also have a 1070 and have smoothing to underestimate one point precisely in order that the image is not torn. Very strange, considering that the eye can see the difference between the maximum smoothing and peak..

s
synth17dm 06.01.20

you need to go to the app GeForse Experiance it with a black background, where there is an Express install the new drivers, not white - NVIDIA Control Panel Application and in experience to put the settings on maximum along with resolution, this opens up the possibility to change the graphics settings in the menu of the game including the setting of the Vert. sync