3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AlexReddds 06.01.20 11:02 am

Change the world (for already completing the game) (Red Dead Redemption 2)

And yet, someone can give a normal response at the expense of learning the world!? I know that with time things must change, please answer without spoilers what chapters greatly alter the world around!? Now I'm in the middle of the 3rd Chapter and I'm honestly already sick of thinking about whether to go scour the map or not, especially those places where you already visited (mountains, Valentine, of Strobel, swamps, etc.) Just try to give a point before which it is better to examine then to see all the changes with familiar people and places
14 Comments
Sort by:
J
J. Marston 06.01.20

What does it mean to learn? Clear the game 100% and beat platinum after you progress through the story. All missions at any time to restart from the menu. Mission to collect the bones, treasure and cave paintings transferred to John, they can pass for him.
The only thing, like some kind of mission from strangers lost, if it is for Arthur not to go, but for 100% passing they are not needed. Just watch for their appearance and not miss anything.
And of course the camp of the gang will be gone and improve it more will not work, but that doesn't make any sense, it is possible it and not to do.

A
AlexReddds 06.01.20

J. Marston
Oh great you spoileron! Of course, I knew that Arthur would be killed, but didn't know it...But at the expense of learning is to comb through each segment of the map searching for anything! Maybe next chapters will have to return to a new area, in a house, to a man, and I would (me personally) to play the game completely to the end credits, and then see where it all led! Just tell me what Chapter radically changes everything and leads to the fact that you have to look at everything and all in the second round and think - yeah) that's what happened to you)

B
BarackKamacho 06.01.20

To live radically is almost no change in fact,and after the credits in the world have something to celebrate

J
J. Marston 06.01.20

AlexReddds
Arthur will not be killed.
Nothing fundamentally will not change the direct, high in the cities will have a new home, but it's just scenery.

A
AlexReddds 06.01.20

BarackKamacho
I just thought maybe I'm meeting the gang to which you want to be in the story or the location in which you will need to go back in the story or something, or all the missions move you forward on the map? In Saint Denis, Blackwater, etc.? On the 3rd Chapter I can go to study map to these places?

A
AlexReddds 06.01.20

J. Marston
Excellent))), Then the mystery remains, thanks) But for John will be playing, that's great, too! I'm going to ask you the same question. all of the missions move you forward on the map? In Saint Denis, Blackwater, etc.? On the 3rd Chapter I can go to study map to these places?

B
BarackKamacho 06.01.20

AlexReddds
sometimes you have to go back to old places for example, Valentine,really don't know what you bother,learn how do you learn the game is not broken

J
J. Marston 06.01.20

AlexReddds
Mission always move on, Yes, but will have their own peculiarities. If you're just want to peruse before the end of sujecki, then I advise you to make it through 4 chapters (finishing the quests in Saint-Denis), and to pass the last mission of the fourth Chapter, because then you will start important to the plot events.
But in fact, generally can not bathe the world in the game is open from the beginning, you can go wherever you want, the game won't break from it.

A
AlexReddds 06.01.20

BarackKamacho
J. Marston
Great! Thanks guys!

Z
Zh1VaGo 06.01.20

That will not change significantly. The only thing I noticed, after the passage (in the epilogue!) this is a new store in Rhodes (to go there you should definitely, just happy meeting) and the train crashed. Some more global differences in landshavtom cards I discovered. And what about exploring the world though from the beginning you can go to study, even in Blackwater you can go if without the pale. By the way Council! At the beginning is taken kV to legendary gunmen. Don't be lazy and run it sruzu. Not only will get a couple good pistolet-revolver as a map will open, and most importantly, the fence to which it is possible to drive all the tinsel-watches-ring. If you want to get to St. Denis in the beginning, but just too lazy to ride there, the search Black bell (kV legendary arrows) rushes to her from the North side(from the top of the card) . Very likely you will meet a wounded traveler, who asks to take you into town to the doctor and give a lot of money for it for the initial stage.

A
AlexReddds 06.01.20

Zh1VaGo
And thank you!)

O
Orakul Delfiyskiy 06.01.20

First things first get the konyashki Arab and revolver Schofield(In the pharmacy) more fun to Play once you become ...

A
AlexReddds 06.01.20

The Oracle Of Delphi
I don't know, I want to find count white like the Dutch)

O
Orakul Delfiyskiy 06.01.20

White Arabian horse like a Dutch lives in lake Isabel...But it needs to be tamed. Dozens of guides on this subject there is. It is the fastest.