3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BlOOD FIGHTER 06.01.20 11:02 am

Impressions of the game (Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Siege)

Released release version.Discuss it in this thread
152 Comments
Sort by:
T
THE RASTA 06.01.20

I will share all the points.
The most important cons of this game:
1.Online and have not been fixed - ping at least 100(server Western Europe) to play in rating is necessary to reach rank 20 ( thanks to that they added single player missions) .Regular breaks with the connection.Often, after rounds do not count towards any points (no experience ,no money) - you simply earned nothing!!!
2.Only play with friends you will almost always come across the dream team.
3.Added micro-transactions is tough , some skins can only be bought for REAL .
4.The season pass gives 7 days access to 8 new investigators , 6 skins(wow!!!) the bonus to progress and 600 credits(supposedly real)!!! IN 1884 RUB!!! (Well, if you want to buy so to speak)
5.Welcome to the world of shield if you play for the defense. This happens rarely , but if You are caught and you have no explosives and you shoot bad-You end.
6.Shotguns behave strangely - sometimes you can kill the dude in the middle distance with the first shot in the body and that at close range you had taken only 40 HP.(rather, it all depends on the server and counts as a hit)
7.Russian voice - as usual without a Soul.
8.Game price from 1800 rubles.The game is not worth the money, but now is not the time to expect a small price tag.
9.Mini Cranberry. The choice of the operative commando plays in the video balalaika XD.
Pros:
1.Interesting operatives.
2.A lot of tactical advantages.
3.Destructible - for example instead of 3 rooms we can make 1 big one.
4.In ranking just so you wouldn't dare livnot - you will be punished.The game is from 10 seconds to 30.The game is fast , but again, razryvy etc.
5.Well-designed maps.(10 cards + day or night)
6.A good optimization.
7.Good videos.
8.Obeshanie adding Free maps and the development of the game.
9.Rainbow six Vegas as a gift.
10.Complete all the activities at the end will Koop realized (gorgeous+ special skin iq))
Conclusion:the Game is good, if they fix the connection to servers , it will be quite good .

S
Sarmat78 06.01.20

sorry no singles only mission where you don't get to choose the guns and give the default operative with a ready-made set of barrels bored to play only primitive in multi pulti very sad comrades

I
Igor Panteleev 06.01.20

With Donato were deceived, and said that will not be what for you need such happiness for 3000! Online buggy! Enrage Americans, which is something the Russians are not satisfied with the microphone talking to Liska! freaks! Long a game will not live Wang. I will not buy, better wait our game - Esare from Tarkov.

W
Worm54 06.01.20

Everyone is talking about the long search games, rupture. My game is searched 5-20 seconds. Tears fiction for 14 hours. The shield problems do not deliver, so there is room for maneuver, but if you have clamped in a corner and you go to Blitz, you will die and he will be to blame. My personal rating 8.5/10 - the feeling in the fingertips.

R
Russian_Lawyer 06.01.20

Well why so few comments? Let's make it hot, tovarischi! Who played - share the joy/sorrow. To buy us, Ali Shaw?

d
demon33253 06.01.20

something in fashion to become to release the game without sujecki stupidly patched the dummy as in the case of Battlefront ....

R
Russian_Lawyer 06.01.20

qqqggg
you're right, so many promising projects and everyone breaks off. Or are we snickering?))

A
Artifeks 06.01.20

qqqggg
che for delirium? the first person, vykladyvaniya from behind cover is,the destructible environment is, what a stupid trolling

D
DRIVER-PC 06.01.20

the game has a single company ?

W
Worm54 06.01.20

DRIVER-PC
The game has procedures that like learning the pieces of the game. There is still Antiterror is a normal game with bots.

W
Worm54 06.01.20

Russian_Lawyer
The game is great. The team needed for sure. We with the friend together play, fanimsya mostly. And Yes, she can quickly get bored.

a
atmaROZ 06.01.20

Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Vegas 2 - I will remember you.

R
Russian_Lawyer 06.01.20

Worm54
OK, let's think, let's wait for the review

s
sasha.end 06.01.20

Servers must be something to do (crashes with the server, just coming on the server often hangs). Not counting servers really liked the game, we had in a tactical FPS in space, each operative is unique, pleased destructible.

L
Lexxen 06.01.20

In principle, like everything - except for the damn ping, pinguy ag.ru 30ms in game if you right click on top of 100 or more, at taboo in a battle of 140 and over on the replays you can see what is behind the sight, angry man. Especially if he is peeking around the corner or you gonna pop out, almost 100% fucked up. Not quite sure how silovikov knocked myself play - shot fuck through the shield and not the legs, if the enemy - even as you Dalby, only explosives will help.

B
BlOOD FIGHTER 06.01.20

About the game already painted above. He himself,after two days of playing with friends can make the following observations:
PvE: On boats is an easy farm if you've bought the first of the Blitz/the Montage (on the attack) and castle/Trap (on defense), while also buying a gun on the vertical handle and mufflers. Then friends are coming over for the best and wait for the fallout of the task of disarm the bomb or defend the hostage (because,in my experience, there was given a greater number of experiments).Then slowly play, and repeat these tasks,even if passed. So Makar, the pumping went fast.
PvP: if the normal modes are still well played, but at the rating of all the servers with a ping under 200. As a result, while played two ranked matches, one lost, one won. And in both games the problem with the ping was catastrophic, and it gets there because it is not wanted.
In any case, you need to wait for fixes but no-play on PvE (which, in principle, I'm still doing). Save money. swing, buy all the operatives, and maybe then(if it will be fixed), you can play on the rating.

L
Lexxen 06.01.20

my night became better at ping.

Z
ZeFeRKo 06.01.20

what infuriates in the game is a long Intro

T
Tom[Cat] 06.01.20

Activity on the forum, we can conclude that the game is the bottom.

T
Tonny Boy19 06.01.20

Tom[Cat]
Read the reviews in steam.Can conclude that the game is a masterpiece!What you decided to do?Have an opinion!The game is not perfect,not a masterpiece but great.