3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
chevtasv1997 16.09.19 02:37 pm

Smoothing TAA, who managed to disable without losing brightness? (Metro Exodus)

The crux of the problem is known to many soap from his eyes, try to leave the skull and the removal of which the game gets dark like ... the Batcave.
I propose to write here Presnya a good ways off smoothing, because FPS are also growing when it is turned off, which is important.

Still it was noticed that the FPS drop volumetric rays, which are the same either in the config nor in the game itself can't be disabled.
20 Comments
Sort by:
k
kukava_d 16.09.19

chevtasv1997 wrote:
Still it was noticed that the FPS drop volumetric rays, which are the same either in the config nor in the game itself can't be disabled.
How, then, it has been observed that it is because of them FPS drops?!

D
Dogmit 16.09.19

chevtasv1997
The crux of the problem is known to many soap from his eyes, try to leave the skull and the removal of which the game gets dark like.. like a cave Batman.

How much play have not seen such. Tao the way of normal smoothing (good maid ladders), only with him and play.

S
SergeyKorolev 16.09.19

Even fxaa not to put campaign

P
Pavlo1983 16.09.19

The word also join the question, the game is started on my old man, but smoothing and soap irritate the picture, all games always disable anti-aliasing, and then not :(

P
PETUNYA9 16.09.19

http://www.playground.ru/files/metro_exodus_reshade_by_shock-184596/ - this is the solution!

K
Khorn1 16.09.19

You can use sweet fx to make the image clearer, but alas, the bastard Tao is not turned off at the same time, though, and the soap almost disappears.

K
Khorn1 16.09.19

PETUNYA9
This is not a solution. This is one of the ways to remove soap, and then talking about how to turn off TAA , while not having shipped a game in the Batman cave. Disable TAA provides a significant increase in fps, and that sweet fx, what do you suggest fps even more to eat, though, and the soap will be removed.

P
PETUNYA9 16.09.19

Khorn1
Reshade fps didn't eat at all - and the picture is the bomb and don't need anything more!
Disable TAA - also, the fps on the spot, but disabling SSAA raised fps and not sweet!

K
Khorn1 16.09.19

PETUNYA9
If you're talking about reading, which stands at 1 in the reduction turns the game into a mess. I don't understand how you can play with a halved resolution, and there is something to see.?

v
vitalik76 16.09.19

PETUNYA9 wrote:
Disable TAA - also, the fps on the spot, but disabling SSAA raised fps and not sweet!
All right. Antialiasing by blurring the performance is not lower, but soap adds. And the good antialiasing SSAA gives a good picture, but the performance falls.

T
Tim7472 16.09.19

Confirm. Disabled TAA and received instead of 15, 25-30 fps on such an old HS as gt740m. But what to do black-XS

P
PETUNYA9 16.09.19

Khorn1
You do not understand - I'm talking about Metro Exodus Reshade by Shock http://www.playground.ru/files/metro_exodus_reshade_by_shock-184596/#comment-17968303

s
solar4741 16.09.19

r_enum_ssaa 0
r_taa_enabled 0
r_blur_level and r_game_mblur_scale also put on 0
we go on C:\ПОЛЬЗОВАТЕЛЬ\Saved Games\metro exodus looking for user.cfg

M
MrBuravhik 16.09.19

Yes way. Of course, you can disable it, and the situation to try to rectify resada, increasing range, but the picture is white, the brightness is not enough. But that's not all. Missing some gameplay elements: indication of contact, the clock continues to show time, can not see the fire when shooting. And fps increases and the picture becomes much clearer. Yes.

X
X-Ray01 16.09.19

I would also like to know how to disable TAA without the appearance of total darkness in the game, tried to force the nvidia panel its own anti-aliasing disabled in the config TAA, the situation is the same, the game is all dark but a damn clear picture! I do not know how to be even. Apparently here and grow so the horse little system, I imagine that is happening in 1080p-2K-enabled TAA if God forbid the graphics card is below the level 1050ti

k
kaverin007 16.09.19

why disable it?great picture

v
vitalik76 16.09.19

kaverin007 wrote:
why disable it?great picture
At least then that the game uses antialiasing irrational. Why use at the same time expensive, but quality antialiasing SSAA and with it cost-effective, but soap TAA? I understand the use or, or depending on the settings, but together, it really is a new word in science and technology.

P. S. the Only sensible explanation for this that the acronym TAA in the user file.cfg hiding something else, and not Temporal anti-aliasing.

X
X-Ray01 16.09.19

vitalik76
this is no antialiasing, because if you disable adds clarity and edges are not super smooth but just be normal

V
Vyxyxol 16.09.19

kukava_d wrote:
How, then, it has been observed that it is because of them FPS drops?!
So that when they are in the frame, then fps is lower than in the frame where these rays are not. Smekaesh?

A
Aniboxxx 16.09.19

Dogma
Whichever, it can flatten the image by blurring