3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LaVolpe87 07.01.20 01:32 am

Keen eye: pumping (Red Dead Redemption 2)

Still have not figured out what to do for bleeding keen eye. (If you do not pass the story)
16 Comments
Sort by:
-
-zotik- 07.01.20

LaVolpe87
shoot him in the head, and don't worry I'm still on the 4th Chapter(before MB) all the stats pumped, just Fanas

s
sany738666 07.01.20

LaVolpe87
do the work in the camp finale firewood, etc.

D
Dema 80 07.01.20

no plot - only crows but on vigilance - hardly long enough for the patience and chop wood

D
Demon59901 07.01.20

You can even drink hawthorn tincture (scattered around the world) or on the fire to cook something.

S
Sator Keyn 07.01.20

Do not forget also about the test. They are pumping a lot of points to give, with it, all parameters.

L
LaVolpe87 07.01.20

Understood. Thank you all. Just what I am asking is I want to hunt for animals 3* and don't know where to shoot then you need? To me that always?

D
DEDGAMER 07.01.20

-zotik-
And your health how to swing?

-
-zotik- 07.01.20

DEDGAMER
XS itself wobbles, but I think the most likely food, as it depends on the amount of health(can eat a lot and get fat HP a lot less stamina and Vice versa)
LaVolpe87
yeah, and then highlighted will vysotnye place. for rabbits and squirrels is all that matters vanstone(guns of vermenton for hares and bows and arrows for small for squirrels)

D
DEDGAMER 07.01.20

-zotik-
Endurance I almost pumped,you just have to walk,run without a horse,but health?If it's in the grub ,what's interesting is more effective?

-
-zotik- 07.01.20

DEDGAMER
XS soared, all ProCal

D
DEDGAMER 07.01.20

-zotik-
In short, grub does not help,it is necessary to wave their fists and it is desirable to deliver more accurate blows to the body or to cause to fisticuffs,something like GTA then pumped,except of course the keen eye.

B
Bacceti 07.01.20

DEDGAMER
still increases HP from actions when hunting, I do not remember. Whether, when using the lasso catch the beast and then go up to him and knife done. Whether, when fresh corpses.

c
comendant 07.01.20

Sniper with Glushak there?

R
RikoChiko 07.01.20

comendant
To them even 30 years.

c
comendant 07.01.20

Recochica
Bow pokachivaetsya?

I
Igor Sid 07.01.20

All can be pumped up to 8уровня(Health,stamina and a good eye ,but that would be to pump up to level 10 you need to pass all the tests 90sht.