3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Desm1les 07.01.20 01:33 am

Armor Of Theseus (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

Found a Crown Armor, Leggings and Belt. Where to find the Bracers?(I'm afraid I accidentally already did not understand) and whether any instrument of Theseus?
11 Comments
Sort by:
M
Morgan Drake 07.01.20

Why? You still the set will not collect. Better legendary armor pack.

D
DEDGAMER 07.01.20

Better epic yellow,but anyway it is necessary to kill the cultists and like to kill animals(boar,deer,lion, etc) they have the armor like the upper right branch ,where the armor amazonki,I now gather,but it is bad only to level 45-50 you will be able to collect the full set.

G
Garsinho 07.01.20

The most brutal is epic armor from the arena,I wish the bonus for the set is not very

s
solo837 07.01.20

First, a set of Armor Theseus no. There is a set of Heroes of Greece, which includes the Crown of Perseus, Theseus Bracers, Greaves Atalanta, Bib Jason, a fifth object don't know, not knocked out yet. All of these items are knocked out by looting mercenaries in their murder and to disassemble or sell at random you can not. There is no such feature. Second, this is the legendary armor (has yellow icon). Thirdly, the epic armor can't be legendary, because of the epic armor is depicted in purple.

L
Lobo 07.01.20

solo837
brand the whole set have to beat the mercenaries

s
solo837 07.01.20

Lobo
I wrote

L
Lobo 07.01.20

solo837
well, you said that the 5 pigment not knocked out I say where

s
solo837 07.01.20

Lobo
You know how to read? I wrote that all these items are knocked out by a robbery by killing a mercenary. Of course I mean all five items. What may not be clear?

s
stalker_stas 07.01.20

I have collected a set of tiseya running quest where is the Minotaur.

s
samxxx335 07.01.20

stalker_stas
similarly , I did the same thing!

E
EXE.trim.ALL 07.01.20

Desm1les
Bracers of Theseus (legendary not set) gives the kid who sits at the maze, when he returned after passing wistow the rest of this line, provide them with a key to the door.