3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Slashur 1998 07.01.20 01:34 am

Creation Kit is similar to the Construction Set (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

I need an editor similar to Oblivions,which will be in Russian all the locations,characters and so on,and I met just simple Russian interface Creation Kita where I can find similar to Oblivion,which, even with the English version of the Construction Set showed the city in Russian Inerior?
4 Comments
Sort by:
g
gmh4589 07.01.20

Slashur Entertainment
To the city , and all the names were in Russian, you need to onesnike to prescribe sLanguage=Russian
PS: In Oblivion, there is just only one language, so the editor shows the text in Russian, if you have installed Russian version of the game, in Fallout 4 in the text there is everything languages, as the editor puts English if selected language is not specified.

R
Raizer7 07.01.20

No Creation Kit is not like editor with the Russian language I've tried to Russify with any version) unfortunately) did a translation using Google and it really helped but if you honestly if you have a goal in some fashion that is video lessons on YouTube is full of them), everyone will find something he wants)

S
Slashur 1998 07.01.20

gmh4589
like Russ

g
gmh4589 07.01.20

https://gamer-mods.ru/load/fallout_4/instrumentarij/creation_kit_dlja_fallout_4/129-1-0-4163
Here in detail how to configure SK