3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sauron03 07.01.20 01:34 am

How to keep custody of possession after the capture? (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

I don't like that after the capture of possession of the guardians of Empire is the possession of Imperial guard troops or in the case of BB protect BB. Well even if this was only Vajtranom, where all the guards were cut, or in Solitude (although there is only the Imperials) and Windhelm, but most possessions are no bloody battles were not to needed the lords help people. And after peace negotiations? There is the fact that the battle was? Did the jarls after the departure took away all the guards of the city? So chtoli? Is there any mod that they could leave?
6 Comments
Sort by:
D
Darak5959 07.01.20

Sauron03
Don't come sq to the civil war. Found the problem. Who cares what the names of the faceless And then I got an arrow in the knee??

A
Angelo4ekT 07.01.20

Write Todd, th Board, th he man or what ? =)

S
Sauron03 07.01.20

Darak5959
and the main quest? cheat infinite season pass? )

N
Nick Nikolaev 07.01.20

In the Imperial guard the Imperial settlements here and everything.

D
DocB1995 07.01.20

Sauron03
and the main quest? cheat infinite season pass? )
Game 2011 year. And now someone thinks that the main quest is not traversed without the passage of the civil war? Where did this data? Without cheating all passed. You can COMPLETELY ignore the civil war. Infinite time simply changes slightly the balance of power and that's it.

S
Sauron03 07.01.20

DocB1995
what I don't like rearrangement of forces. I mean to go to reshuffle happened, but this cannot be done as the first thing Ulfric asks market and Tullius riften.