3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Trian4k 07.01.20 01:34 am

Death in the game (The Forest)

well, we started to play with a friend in the forest, and che? choose a difficult or super challenging level of difficulty.. the game start, build , kill us constantly, but we appear again and again on the plane... no no interest.. motivation is not clear.. not clear how the weapon is pumped and how much.. boring.. sometimes make you feel any better to die from Mondorf than from hunger.. explain somebody .. .what is the interest of this game..
3 Comments
Sort by:
M
Murgen75 07.01.20

And you bed built?

Q
Qford 07.01.20

Interest in this game disappeared a few years ago. And finally it lost its meaning, when to release the opportunity to get the story.

a
agressorwolf 07.01.20

Trian4k
You took the game, didn't like to play it (gameplay, setting, etc.). My evaluation of this game, such as 4 out of 10, then you come here to whine and ask who like it? On account of rating MB you niche and not set, but nafig to come to the forum and ask about what you didn't like in the game? Make sense? To understand what others think - you go to the reviews about the game, a couple of the reviews I read and understood why it is played. Profit.
PS. litter with moisture