3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Ripper222 16.09.19 02:37 pm

Problem with textures in Fallout 4 on the chart intel (Fallout 4)

Have a problem with the textures in the bottom 4. CPU i5 4460
I now have no graphics card, but I decided not to run fallout 4 on the chart of Intel, and faced with such here problemare(in other games the lag with the textures there). I thought the case in heavy graphics(graphics can Intel just does not pull), put a few mods on the reduction graph(3) and a special config which has all the low settings.
As you can see nothing helped. Changed several times the driver Intel - results is also not...
9 Comments
Sort by:
A
Amsterdamn76 16.09.19

this feature has huntville from bassetki, play in something else

R
Ripper222 16.09.19

Amsterdamn76

How then is the bottom at Douala bark is launched?

A
Alex Kayfoviy 16.09.19

on the chart of intel...

A
Alex Kayfoviy 16.09.19

Ripper222
Intel is the CPU, but not graphics.

l
longerr2007 16.09.19

Alex Kayfoviy
I need to write this statement).

s
saa0891 16.09.19

Ripper222 wrote:
textures in the bottom 4.
Ripper222 wrote:
on the chart of Intel
Play the game that you consider a bottom,the bottom from Intel it must be a bottom.

A
Alex Kayfoviy 16.09.19

longerr2007
Here I have now percent of Intel and NVIDIA, the graphics inalaska is not used, and if there was a normal schedule, I would not put the NVIDIA.

l
longerr2007 16.09.19

Alex Kayfoviy
So I'm about the same)most Likely,someday,be powerful processors with integrated graphics(we are now polls use onboard sound and not mounted on the card).

A
Alex Kayfoviy 16.09.19

longerr2007
Well here will be as beneficial to dealers the bourgeoisie, for example we love to play games, and they are forcing us to constantly update the hardware. Heart bleeds recently put krayzis 3, what a beauty, and now making the soap and just a little system space steel...