3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Jakara 07.01.20 01:39 am

Explain that this is interference in the picture?

Noticed errors in the work of the graphics card, if you can call it that... In General when driving in the game, from the textures stay dark marks, in all the games, well in my case (CS:GO, Witcher 3, Fallout 4). That is, if I just look at an object, then everything is fine, but as soon as you start moving the mouse over the object remains dark mark, Yes, barely noticeable but eye still notices and it is annoying. In addition, there are moments where the textures appear some noise show in the pictures below. And if you do a screenshot of the screen any interference or dark traces are not visible, so FOTA on the phone.
Video card: Nvidia 1050TI percents: I5 7th generation.

8 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sanya Gladkov 45 07.01.20

Vertical sync turn off in the settings of the video card and be happy

M
MagicHero 07.01.20

It's just artifacts of the monitor, the faster the matrix is the weaker artifacts. Also various options of Overdrive monitor give different artifacts and sometimes the fastest setup is not the best.

A
AntonB 12.09.22

On benq monitors there is a setting MENU-> IMAGE-> AMA if I install premium there are traces if I set fast it works fine if I turn it off it seems that the matrix does not work synchronously at all.

A
Alik Dynnik 12.09.22

DP cable noise

a
antonrogov 12.09.22

This is a slow monitor. Everything but the witcher. In The Witcher, the dark halo around the character is a crude fake of Ambient Occlusion. Cant of the game itself, or rather krivorukov developed.

f
fairy queen46 12.09.22

After reinstalling Windows in games, this appeared (contrasting stains in the sky). All games have become darker. How to deal with it??

A
Aips95 12.09.22

fairyqueen46
Considering that I don't see any streaks on my monitor, and the game has become darker, most likely your color mode has been reset, you can set the color level in the video card settings. The default mode is rgb x32. ycbcr (one from the list) gives more colors.

f
fairy queen46 05.10.22

Aips95
helped. =( this "lens" effect in all games. and it is noticeable only in the sky: a kind of oval around a point of light (moon, sun), and from it contrasting stripes to the sides, turning into darker shades. at least to know what it's all called to search the web for answers.