3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KLOJIENS 07.01.20 01:39 am

Gloves Agamemon (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

Encountered a bug with the gloves of Agamemon.For the murder of the cultists give legendary gear.That killed all of the "silver veins" and found that everything is there ,and no gloves,gloves that in story missions were given(the first encounter with Deimos).T.e. the cultist listed killed,and legendary for him there. What to do?It's a shame,incomplete set from now until the end of the game turns out(((
7 Comments
Sort by:
z
zolthan 07.01.20

Check the hold on Adrestia, I have already had :D if that doesn't work, then really a glitch...

Z
Zendin 07.01.20

They lie in the chest of the legendary Silver mine in Attica

Z
Zendin 07.01.20

This chest you'll find in a silver mine in the South of Attica. You need one that is deeper in the cave. Actually, it is very well hidden on the upper levels, so before you sign-better get the car and put a mark. Inside you will find the legendary Bracers of Agamemnon with the bonus damage of a warrior and the power of the elements. This is the only part of the kit, which falls not with the cultists.

M
Morgan Drake 07.01.20

And I have gloves Agamemnon the opposite two pieces. Some of your campaign)

-
--00--00-- 07.01.20

I have one cultist did not take legendary armor. But in the game corpses of the cultists do not disappear. I just arrived and again it was solutel.

K
KLOJIENS 07.01.20

Zendin
Thank you

K
KLOJIENS 07.01.20

--00--00--
Yes, I did, too,but take it with a cultivator in which scenarious)But as I now understand gloves in the trunk