3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NeoXY 07.01.20 01:39 am

Drive or figure? (Red Dead Redemption 2)

Komrad, and which version you take and why?)
PS still can't decide)
46 Comments
Sort by:
U
U1traMagnum 07.01.20

NeoXY
Well, I would in your place I would take a digital version , the disc can be lost , thalapathi , break or accidentally come a digital version so I don't need to bother with it !! And delivery on time will come !! Well, it's your business you decide what you want to be ) this is my personal opinion !!

V
Vano_Strelok 07.01.20

NeoXY
5 years ago I would say - Take disk! It's worthless to pay full price for your digits!. But I'll tell you - only figure. The main thing that the Internet was always stable.

G
Gauguin 07.01.20

The elite will buy the disc with the game of this level it can not be otherwise.

A
AndSmart 07.01.20

Took figure, ptmct in our city drives bring always with delays of 3-7 days, and wait for this game another 7 days while others are playing, it's hard.

O
Oasis777 07.01.20

Do you want a box with disks and a map!

D
DEDGAMER 07.01.20

By far the only disc!It will be easy to sell,if that.

n
nicholas.sire 07.01.20

Before, since the beginning of the generation took only discs, collectors Stivali and all sorts... But now the excitement was gone and just take in the figure)

R
Recruit_Main 07.01.20

The figure clearly

S
Slava74oren 07.01.20

Bought figure, I think this game undermine or exchange not want to, plus knowing the rock star, will any of the re-release on new generation consoles and owners of the old version the new give for free or with good discount.

N
Norm112 07.01.20

The figure of course. You can take chipped in 4 places, the place with the activation on their plates for the special edition will cost just over 1890₽. And I don't know is how to use the cash or applepay for example. I choose the latter.

m
moskowcss 07.01.20

Did you figure Special Edition because of the bonuses of all sorts, on the disk where the hell will find other publications in addition to the standard

T
Tulskiy Pocik 07.01.20

Disk of course. With him, less to install, you can give a friend, exchange or sell, or just put on the shelf to the collection and admire the stack of disks. The figure is an ephemeral thing with no warranties, and jadestone drive and no one except for you not going anywhere. About scratched discs and Lapin a myth, I saw a bunch of disks without living space, worked like a Champ, they can only be killed with lighter or breaking in half.

D
DEDGAMER 07.01.20

By the way in Moscow, was pritsident,sold the console with the account(with digital copies of games),the seller was caught on mystery shopping and brought the case,and with disc copies so far,not fighting, although this is only in Moscow, it was generally the rule is, you rent the game(you would not like to buy),and are unable to dispose of it as his own to play,it is the policy of the company.

T
Toxa95 07.01.20

Only the figure.
And the drive will take friends under the pretext of Let's play and then I will never see it. There have been precedents.

_
_Xz4ca920byX_ 07.01.20

I bought the figure because they are too lazy to go to the store for a drive and even wait for it in principle

T
Tulskiy Pocik 07.01.20

_Xz4ca920byX_
And then wait for him? Friday morning will be in every store.

_
_Xz4ca920byX_ 07.01.20

Tula Potsik
Let's wait and see)

T
Tulskiy Pocik 07.01.20

_Xz4ca920byX_
Already confirmed to all and Sundry. There will be no delay.

_
_Xz4ca920byX_ 07.01.20

Tula Potsik
Well, I say we wait and see. If so, I still too lazy to go drive and 300r to pay for it. I will wait from you a photo disc of the 26th =)
Spoiler
I bought, downloaded. All, my issue with the game closed, I just push one button on the day of release.

T
Tulskiy Pocik 07.01.20

_Xz4ca920byX_
Well, I brought up examples of the advantages of disk over the number, everyone has their own opinion.