3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
maxxim1891 07.01.20 01:41 am

Test player 4 (Red Dead Redemption 2)

Hello! Do not understand what is required of me in this trial. So, the task: beat another player to the poker in every region. The explanation is written down: players are considered losers in poker when they have no chips. As I understand this test: poker playing not alone, and 4-6 people, but you want to defeat single-player, therefore one was left of the chips he loses, and who is left wins, which is what happened when I played in Valentine. Comrade went to zero and left the table as losers, therefore I won, but the question remains what to do with other players? I have to be alone? In short I'm confused. Help pliz who passed it. Explain not reasonable that, Yes?
3 Comments
Sort by:
B
BarackKamacho 07.01.20

Well in General Yes,you need to stay one truth time-one game can last somewhere an hour and a half so I advise patience

m
maxxim1891 07.01.20

BarackKamacho
Hmm. Clear. Description what a strange then. And you passed it?

B
BarackKamacho 07.01.20

maxxim1891
I never had enough patience to much time to sit out in poker, to be honest I just assumed because otherwise this game can not win,as far as I know,just logically, if you think about it if you have to defeat the player it means you need to knock him out of for broke and win this bet,and it should be done by you and no one else