3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AESIRu 07.01.20 01:42 am

I can enable DirectX 12 in Rise of the Tomb Raider (Rise of the Tomb Raider)

Hello. After updating the Nvidia drivers I lost the ability to enable DirectX 12 in the settings of the game launcher or directly in the game. What the problem might be? The graphics card I have a GTX 1060, DirectX 12 in other games, Windows of 10 from me. Installed the latest driver 416.34.

And most importantly I don't remember after which version of the Nvidia drivers I have this problem arose because I did not run the game a couple of months.

9 Comments
Sort by:
v
vstorspb 07.01.20

So gray is inactive for checkboxen Dx12 was in the Vanille game immediately after the release, unpatched even, Dx12 added with some patch. I look at your screenshot you have version 1.0. Maybe your game is somehow not propgates?

f
fog666666 07.01.20

who one night got into the computer and pulled your 1060 and put the GTS450

A
AESIRu 07.01.20

vstorspb
No, I have everything working just a month or two ago. The version is the same game I bought the incentive.
And at the moment version of the game 1.0.813.4 last.
Спойлерhttps://steamcommunity.com/app/391220/discussions/0/2549465882919870425/?ctp=8

H
Hanzo666 07.01.20

CANDIE
Fold back the driver, what's the problem? There was a time when I half a year sat on the old version of the video driver, due to the fact that NVIDIA somewhere screwed up, and gta5 came with procacci fps when vsync is enabled. Then everything was normal, and recently again somewhere crap, and some games have stopped working, the limiter frame of the nvidiainspector utility... Again had to fall back. So don't worry, and put the previous version where everything worked fine.

A
AESIRu 07.01.20

Hanzo666
But I don't know which version of the Nvidia driver I got so fucked up. Do I have to have every old version of driver to download and test?

H
Hanzo666 07.01.20

CANDIE
Well, go to the website of NVIDIA in category beta and archived driver, mark certified and choose the version about 2-3 points lower than your current.
And in fact, if you want to work - it's something to do, but necessary. Spend 15-20 minutes of your time, but it will get the result. Most likely)

A
AESIRu 07.01.20

Hanzo666
Thank you very much, man! All have helped. Installed an older version of the display driver, namely in September. Namely version 411.70.
Hmm, I heard was about the problems with the drivers from the green, but now I faced personally)

H
Hanzo666 07.01.20

CANDIE
But not for that. The important thing is that the problem is fixable and it worked.

S
Stasjara 07.01.20

I have a wood 416.94-DX 12 is not active.My brother the same wood,but DX active!so it's not them.