3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Thorgal 07.01.20 01:44 am

Tame the cars disappear (Horizon: Zero Dawn)

Pumped perk to driving the car stayed with Eloy unlimited time. But after any cutscene tame machine disappears. I regret that I spent 3 skill points on a useless perk. Or I something do not catch up?
10 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alphalva 07.01.20

Thorgal
At the first level when tamed over the machine turns the timer, it disappears completely, the car remains with you until you die. A sled you can call a special command, the crosshairs on the controller flipped.

u
usus 07.01.20

Thorgal
There in any case, all pumped to LVL 50, meaning to be sorry about perk?)))))

A
Alphalva 07.01.20

usus
Chose for the moment to take this or that
Write as if I do not play and forgot how to choose what to open first

u
usus 07.01.20

tony_001
I took it as she-the combat), there does not need pumping at all, only silent killing, strong attack and bow to their weak spots to shoot

T
Thorgal 07.01.20

tony_001
I have deposited a perk that needs to leave the car for an unlimited time. But after a while it still disappears. Flipping, not flipping, its just not there. Maybe she just dies from other machines outside my field of vision. But it's weird, usually a tame machine agrisa on a hostile machine only if they threaten the Eloi. But if I wander away tamed normally does not respond to other machines.

A
Alphalva 07.01.20

Thorgal
So, how tight?!
Thorgal wrote:
I have deposited a perk that
You're still 10 times I love it
Thorgal wrote:
have to leave the car for an unlimited time
This applies to units! You do... you have at least one tamed elementary to understand what that means?!!!
Thorgal wrote:
But after a while it still disappears.
It should disappear, this is the game. You have to ask why the corpses disappear...
Thorgal wrote:
Flipping, not flipping, its just not there.
The second time I write - mount pojavitsa whistle, command whistle to a crosshair.
The ability to leave the car for an unlimited time only applies to units caught in the field! And to learn how to capture them, you need to pass the boilers. Mounts default to an unlimited amount of time because they are always available, combat will be with you, in this case, only until you die. If you captured at least one combat ability while you have not been pumped to the max, this question has not arisen a priori, and would know what is the capture time that is within the ability.

T
Thorgal 07.01.20

tony_001
Don't know who of us is tighter.
Driving disappear. And I can't invite them through the crosshairs of a whistle. Their icon disappears from the crosshairs. That is, they are available only for a limited time. And combat I generally do not care. To ride impossible.

A
Alphalva 07.01.20

Thorgal
Thorgal wrote:
And I can't invite them through the crosshairs of a whistle. Their icon disappears from the crosshairs. That is, they are available only for a limited time.
So at once also wrote.
If so, do not tell the in this respect all the rules were.

T
Thorgal 07.01.20

Looks like I somehow managed to break the game.

T
Thorgal 07.01.20

Started the game again. Inject the entire thread perks on the taming. And now everything seems working fine. Sled machine consistently uses the whistle. And most importantly the call icon on the spot. In short the problem went away. Perhaps it is because I have the disc version or the save game ruined. Hell knows, in short... do Not like to use in open worlds fast moving, and to run on foot through such a large map does not ice.