3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rebel220 07.01.20 01:45 am

Rts genre is rising from its knees ?

Not long ago a announcement Reforged Warcraft 3 and Age of Emperies 4 gives hope for positive change in the genre of RTS, not so long ago, was released Cossacks 3, which pleased the Amateurs of RTS, and Starcraft 2, which was released back c July 27, 2010 still holds the bar . I would like to know your opinion on this matter . This topic was not introduced, games such as Civilization or Total war, and a bunch of other games which the action takes place on a global map .
6 Comments
Sort by:
B
Beirut 07.01.20

Rebel220
This is rather a story about greed
it's easier for skins to upgrade than to make a new varkravt 4, Empire 5 etc.
in the end, we get endless re-mastering and sadness that this eating crumbs do company with billions in turnover

A
A.Soldier of Light 07.01.20

Rebel220 wrote:
still holding the bar
1) to Keep the bar from whose point of view?
2) the First third of Starcraft and Warcraft keep the bar and will still keep long – terms fans of the series. And no Reforged or Remastered fans is not required ;]

R
Rebel220 07.01.20

A. Soldier of Light
1) to Keep the bar from whose point of view?
From the point of view of tournaments for example; the Main tournament for StarCraft II will once again be held in November at BlizzCon. At stake is over $ 500,000 .

And no Reforged or Remastered fans is not required ;]
Let me disagree with you, if you played Warcraft 3, you know how she needs to be processing connections and reconnections, imagine that you play a long time in one map and accidentally touched the wire, and now you have lost the Internet for 1 minute , you will NEVER be able to play online, as there there is no option to reconnect, I hope you clearly explained why Wacraft 3 is not something that is needed and required to go with the upgraded system, with ports 6112 Warcraft is generally a separate topic , if you have no idea how to open ports, unfortunately without a robot you will not be able to host.

A
A.Soldier of Light 07.01.20

Rebel220 wrote:
I hope you clearly explained
Completely. However, I should add that in the third Varick I only played single, or single scenarios. In multiplayer in an RTS, I was not only a shooter if. That is, if the Reforged version, they fixed it – well done...

N
NikeJust 07.01.20

An interesting genre. But not always.

M
Mag Otshelnik 07.01.20

There is someone who gets up from his knees and ties too....