3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FaNat1k002 07.01.20 01:48 am

A very cruel bug in the game. (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

Returned to the game after its release. Played 29 days and 30 day at 6:00 and 14:00 the game freezes and worse. Same if you are on early saves, on day 20. Was such that and on day 28 and the work blank screen game at a different time of day.
At the time of the fatal crash, was enriched with pennies thanks to the dark dealings and had a good horse with Sumy, nice armor, good tyreno, a long sword and a lot of different things for horses, in General, fully loaded for travel.
Got to 2nd job from Bernard to sweep. Rest in their camp because all killed, all collected, sorted, and by two o'clock, with the expectation, or without, the game crash:c
At this moment hung the main quest to hunt Placecom, extra quest on a third date with Theresa, a quest for treasures in Skalica and the quest from centurion on the extraction of bandit spurs. From classroom to bring the 5 waffenrock Miller and bring 3 skins hare the Tanner of Talberga. Tried loads on day 20 this of the lines and because I'm playing on hard, to run I had a lot, but all of these quests except the Tanner did in one day and passed someone that needed it. Lightly beat one of the guards and went to jail for 10 days that would test helped or not. Did not help, confused the truth in time, but approximately to the 30-th day or after the game crash to happen again.

MB of the error associated with bug quest items from the prologue, the sword of Radcha and shovel Beseka stayed with me, in the chest in the mill. Here I was happy, a good sword early in the game, though not very durable. And in the prologue I killed left the guard Talberga that would be rich, and the chief Arsenal and have noticed that the took the key to the future of the quest Wojtek. Somewhere else took the quest item alias, which even do not have information on the wiki.

MB still reputation made itself felt, because it is not clear what was happening. In Skalica -6 since the beginning of the game, engaged in terror and robbery..) From the citizens of the Rataj 10-26 and the guards 5-6, then those same citizens and merchants by hundreds, and the guards at the -6 - -16, but it's all because of murder, theft, and buy things at a premium.

Fashion standing, but standing under the new version of the game. Downloaded from the nexus and read the comments in case of anything. Tried to delete the game and then deleted the extra files from mods and played the clean version. Anyway the game continued to crash.

To verify this bug, began new game with mods and without, quickly ran to the Rataj, on day 6 of playing time, came to the town, killed a few citizens and 3-4 times sat 10 hours in jail. In the end, 30+ days and no crashes. Still think this is a bug of the game.

The essence of this theme, is it possible to cure save on which I spent a week or so I was lucky to run into bugs that no longer work can I fix this? The game 8-9 months , and bugs became more and more than it was at release, and the more you play the more disappointed in it and think that the Czechs are good and nice thing heated all players and instead of fixes they provide 2nd DLS 2 mini quest for 250 rubles and in other countries and regions, it may cost more. I wanted to blow off steam..)
7 Comments
Sort by:
s
sKard 07.01.20

FaNat1k002
ask Coke in this thread: http://forums.playground.ru/kingdom_come_deliverance/tech/vylet_v_odno_i_tozhe_igrovoe_vremya-969133/ help him advice.

K
Kavaynik 07.01.20

Almost everyone with a new game there is the same problem, the days when it varies when triggered this script. Which script developers do not speak, but know about the problem and prepare a solution that is simultaneously offering to load the save with the log and send them. Alone cannot solve the problem, because obviously the script is activated once, and periodically a few weeks. The forum put forward the hypothesis about the involvement of paint the trigger of the tournament, because it has been observed that if you participate in the tournament at the time when it should happen to crash, then the crash will not be for another couple of game weeks played OK, but then the situation repeats.

A
A B 07.01.20

FaNat1k002 wrote:
MB of the error associated with bug quest items from the prologue, the sword of Radcha and shovel Beseka stayed with me
You have a bug at the very beginning and you continued to play. At the same time you knew that these items should disappear. And what do you want now? I had to replay immediately. As I understand Cox of the tips, nothing helped. The findings do it yourself.

F
FaNat1k002 07.01.20

Skard
He wrote that answer if I can understand..)
Kavinik
If so, then that's too bad, played in the days of the release and like a lot playing, the bugs were not serious then. Remember many have written on forums and reviews that after half a year the game will be a masterpiece, yeah..)

F
FaNat1k002 07.01.20

A B
It's not very big bug, in other games this happens, the maximum that won the quest, not the game in General..)

K
Kavaynik 07.01.20

FaNat1k002
In fairness, I note that in a clean game, they still got rid of the bugs, rare bugs have happened, but in a purely individual and rare that it is the norm for any large game. And the current critical issues caused by the new content, they honor it does not, but this is not the original game. Just as in the case of the release schedule was disproportionate to the Studio, and only the fault of the Studio or publisher will not tell nobody.

F
FaNat1k002 07.01.20

Kavinik
It was possible to release a patch, a rollback to the old version without the new material, as most companies do, and have yourself understands what the problem is. No, let's leave it as is, let players buy the game or return to it, as it was with me, playing two game of the week, get the game crash and start again. Let them suffer, because we made a game thats really expensive its, I think they are, let them send us the logs, because it's faster you will be able to play with the new content, without which by the way, and so well played. To buy the game for the money and get the game in beta version. Recently learned how the game was made and what it was supposed to be, I would think about and perhaps never bought the pre-order for a couple of days before the release..)

Tried on the day of the creation of this theme to start a new game on a clean version without mods, so what? again crash, but on a 14-15 day=/

Try yourself to roll back the game to the new patch 1.3.1 will return to when exactly you can turn the 30+days, may be will play fine. If not, then waiting for Skyrim=/