3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dreyc 07.01.20 02:27 pm

not sokhranyaeva (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

with torture to save the manual says, Save that you Created in this version are not compatible with previous versions. what to do?
16 Comments
Sort by:
P
PIRAT69 07.01.20

Dreyc
You have fully downloaded?

D
Dreyc 07.01.20

Yes, like completely, updates, not any writing.

n
nibler99 07.01.20

Dreyc
Duck is still fine, just only with that version will launch, others will not Robit

D
Dreyc 07.01.20

so do not save, restart the game the main menu says to start a new game

w
walitor 07.01.20

If the pirates, I can only laugh at you. If litsuha, then XS, try to run as admin.

D
Dreyc 07.01.20

license

A
Andrey Popenov 07.01.20

from this identity, there is short over a couple of times to poke so to preserve and it is created and then it is possible to overwrite this cell

A
Andrey Popenov 07.01.20

still I hope you switched to offline mode before saving, try can help

D
Dreyc 07.01.20

s
serial86 07.01.20

Andrew Popenov
You were right several times clicked and the game is preserved.Thanks for the tip.

I
Ivan Dovydenok 07.01.20

Guys this question has lost the ability to quick save! worked work a game Vilela and all does not plow!
everything else works perfectly normal method will remain possible but quick gone!
maybe someone knows what's the problem? I litsuha!

D
Dreyc 07.01.20

serial86
tried it before, Serono does not work, every time popping up a window that says Save Created in this version of the game is not compatible with previous versions.

D
Dreyc 07.01.20

Helped to go through the run of ADMINISTRATSII, via a shortcut which is D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\The Witcher 3\bin\x64

_
_Az_ 07.01.20

Also does not save, says detected mouse and keyboard instead of no save or any other error.
Most likely due to firewall...

r
rasules 07.01.20

Error: ipersistfile save failed code 0х80070002
Go to Windows Defender — Protection against viruses and threats — security Settings from viruses and other threats
Disable the following function
Controlled access to folders
After these manipulations, the error is gone.The problem is due to the fact that the new Windows 10 onewanna your SHIT antivirus and it block everything that he doesn't know and he blockno your documents folder where your save!

r
rasules 07.01.20

The solution to the error upstairs if helped then throws all that all was well!