3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
stormwarrior 07.01.20 02:29 pm

Health does not regenerate (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Good morning! Playing for the second character noticed that health does not regenerate when flying on Oppressor MKII either in free mode or in missions. The first Persian all right. Has anyone encountered a similar phenomenon?
PS Comments like, play as the first character please do not leave)
5 Comments
Sort by:
f
fedorcov 07.01.20

stormwarrior
and you're exactly in the first Persian also on MK2 fly? as far as I know MK2 can not become a favorite bike, but just loved the vehicle, but first to be loved, so he vosstanavlivaet. And Yes, you need some time to roll, so he became a favorite

s
stormwarrior 07.01.20

Thanks, I'll try to roll!

e
ed58963 07.01.20

what's the favorite vehicle? there are only favorite bike at the motorcycle club. the way to restore health is needed not just a favorite bike but membership in the club. and in missions, no bosses no bosses no presidents

s
stormwarrior 07.01.20

Spread the response Rockstar: After careful consideration of Your request, I wish to announce that health regeneration is not a natural feature of the Oppressor MK1 or 2. You also need to assign to this bike as your favorite and ride it more than any other motorcycle that You own. It can be found on the "Statistics" tab in the menu Pause.

s
stormwarrior 07.01.20

The question is closed. Traveled some time on the oppressor MKII, it has become a favorite Vehicle and health to automatically regenerate. Thank you all for the tips, especially fedorcovу!