3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Artur Polyakov 07.01.20 02:29 pm

Sex change and the appearance of the character (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Hi all when changing sex from male to female in GTA online things change or remain female ?
95 Comments
Sort by:
c
china777 07.01.20

I wish I had your problems!!!

r
renbu 07.01.20

Play on your PS ) why do you need PC?

s
san.e4ka 07.01.20

Arthur Poliakov
When on the PS3 I did the glitch to change the gender of the character, also drew attention to this point. Things change,Yes, if you're in the game will change sex to female , you have female clothes ( bought or not ).

d
ducks4yquack 07.01.20

renbu
to play GTA on the joystick or keyboard with mouse?)))))))000

A
Artur Polyakov 07.01.20

_ASHO
As I understand things will change from male to female ?

renbu
I have another play I want your characters to move Toko it there female not as if I created it then ))

ducks4yquack
For me the best on the clave with a mouse like the PC but at least 50 grade stuffed vserovno uncomfortable ))

s
san.e4ka 07.01.20

Arthur Poliakov
13:03 - As I understand things will change from male to female ?

Of course will change.Don't worry about it xP

Arthur Poliakov
13:07 - For me is better on the clave with a mouse like the PC but at least 50 grade stuffed vserovno uncomfortable ))

I prefer to drive a vehicle for Joss and the duel and KP on the mouse with the keyboard.

P
PunksPlay 07.01.20

Is it possible to change the appearance of already playable characters? And there are examples of only women. I want a normal male Persian make

K
Kalomba1995 07.01.20

2 times changed the appearance of the character, the second time it is not clear how I did it, has created an ugly man, now I want to fix it as proper to change my appearance ? GTA on PC.

g
gennles 07.01.20

NO way. At the second sign-in online you are given a second chance, but apparently you already blew it. Now only new pers

T
Torstein 07.01.20

Run a single version of GTA5, go to the Network tab -> Editor. After that -> Go online and there you will offer to change your character's appearance. At least I did.

A
AntonJ 07.01.20

I once suggested that in the transition from sujecki online, as written by gla1ve. I then confirmed the appearance, more to change do not offer.

D
DeLaKoren 07.01.20

a new Persian you can create? that is, delete the current one? or are there 2 cells and all? generally you can start the campaign mode from scratch?

m
mister611 07.01.20

DeLaKoren
Again please, how many want to )) Delete one of the two and create new, bleeding is natural with zero. I'm a couple days myself, as the new Persian play.

D
DeLaKoren 07.01.20

mister611
Thanks for the reply, and with this protector so many restrictions any handing, all killed even a single no play..

m
mister611 07.01.20

DeLaKoren
all killed then that even in single no play
- so what's backed up somewhere? Like all long nl, and save RAM in the cloud is, what's the difference what game ? Does not interfere with play okay.

T
TIKEYGOD 07.01.20

Is it possible to delete character and create new? Well, for example if I played one, and now I want to start with another 1 level.

M
Masik23 07.01.20

DeLaKoren
Without any problems single play without an Internet.license.

D
DeLaKoren 07.01.20

Масик23
how? do not share?

M
Masik23 07.01.20

dslthubDeLaKoren
pull the cable, unplug the Internet, steam will run in offlineimap and GTA with him respectively.

m
mister611 07.01.20

DeLaKoren
Yes, the game offers to run in offline mode if no connection to the net. Without Steam, through the Rockstar SocialClub, too.