3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BLADuMuP 07.01.20 02:30 pm

Changing language achievements (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

Good time of day. Tell me, did someone with the fact that when you play and get the achievement, it is displayed in English and if you open the uplay overlay using Shift+F2, then there achieve also in English. If the game is close and open just the list of achievements are displayed in Russian. It's a bit annoying.
4 Comments
Sort by:
B
BlOOD FIGHTER 07.01.20

BLADuMuP
Such a thing happens and For Honor. Noticed it after it had happened about a month ago the update of Uplay. School they 100%. Just forget it and wait for fixes.
P. S: thanks to this thing learned the names of different achievements in English and able easier some of them run,so this bug is 50:50-like and annoying,and seems to be useful:)

s
solo837 07.01.20

BLADuMuP
This problem arises from the fact that the game came out just today, that is 5 numbers. Up to 5 numbers all the achievements appear in English. Today the game came out and I played and got achievements in Russian language

T
Term-Machete 07.01.20

BLADuMuP
My achievements live their lives: until the 5th in the uplay overlay description was in Russian, but in the game, upon receipt, in English, the 5th number was there and there in Russian, and now that the overlay that the game is all in English. But when the game closes, everything is in Russian.

o
olegkuz1997 07.01.20

BLADuMuP
Try to change the first interface to English and then to Russian
I helped