3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Damapa 07.01.20 02:30 pm

The problem with vampires. (The Sims 4)

It so happened that during code maintenance bucks.unlock_perk MistForm true I have all the vampires were using a fog :( I would Like to fix it! And, even in Sims when you click the transition or where you receive menu will be moved to the mist is somehow annoying.
15 Comments
Sort by:
R
RaiHoRN 07.01.20

Try to enter bucks.unlock_perk MistForm false or bucks.unlock_perk MistForm false 40961

Form of mist: bucks.unlock_perk MistForm true simID 40961
Note: instead of simID, you must enter your SIM ID.
simID can be found using code: sims.get_sim_id_by_name first name last name

D
Damapa 07.01.20

Thank you. I Saved a family and a home in the tray deleted all the saves after re again settled family and the error disappeared, the codes I tried did not help, ID makes no sense, all vampires are the same fog moved not specifically 1 SIM.

R
RaiHoRN 07.01.20

Damapa
Code needed ID to enter initially. Because of the fact that no ID code is entered, they all started to use a form of mist and not one particular SIM.
Rummaged through the Internet you can still try these codes:

To lose all vampire skills
bucks.lock_all_perks_for_bucks_type 40961 simID true - resets all skills, but weaknesses remain
To reset all the weaknesses of a vampire
bucks.lock_all_perks_for_bucks_type 40962 false simID - relieves weakness, but the ability remains

You most likely had to help this bucks.lock_all_perks_for_bucks_type 40961 true
if the save was try, I was wondering.

D
Damapa 07.01.20

Hmm... I'll Try.

D
Damapa 07.01.20

D
Damapa 07.01.20

This way and that does not work. :( Still I now wonder Vampires are masters after pumping all of the perks and points indefinitely to gain...

R
RaiHoRN 07.01.20

Damapa
If possible please throw off of save (preferably on Yandex disk). I want to see whether the same error I have.
PS the link if that throw to the PM, for earlier thanks.

R
RaiHoRN 07.01.20

Damapa
For the sake of interest tried to enter the code just like you, the result was the same. Reset the abilities of a vampire doesn't help, turning into an ordinary SIM does not help, if you create a new SIM then it also appear to be Transferred here in the fog, the debug character, too, to no avail. So your option with the preservation and disposal was the most appropriate in this situation.

R
RaiHoRN 07.01.20

If you need glasses abilities of the vampire suggest to use this code
stats.set_stat rankedStatistic_Occult_VampireXP 1593
Gives the maximum rank of + 2 points of abilities (can be used many times)

D
Damapa 07.01.20

:)

E
Elena 757 09.05.21

RaiHoRN Guys Sim's problem from a vampire made a human code, but he can't vomit (I have a pirate)

E
Elena 757 09.05.21

RaiHoRN
And sleep on the bed too

R
RaiHoRN 09.05.21

Elena 757
What is the code? Is this traits.remove_trait trait_OccultVampire?

R
RaiHoRN 09.05.21

Elena 757
Try to change the sim with this code cas.fulleditmode
Or install the MC Command Center mod. From the beginning, make the Sim a new vampire, and then a human.

Spoiler

Required information at 16:25

S
SenMarie 09.05.21

Mmm, the question is: why, after growing up, all vampire children in their dark side are always black-black and bald, although their parents are of European white appearance?